Chapter 9

Thomas on the side
---------------------------------------------------------

Zayn and Ember turn to me. " What?" Zayn asks, concerned.

" Th-Thomas," I whisper, scared.

Their eyes widen, looking to where I was looking. Thomas was staring at me now. He smirks, then starts walking towards us.

Zayn grabs my arm, pulling me out of line, " Jade, let's go."

I nod, Ember already pushing through the crowd. Zayn drags me behind him, and I hear Thomas yelling my name behind us.

" Jade! Come on!" Zayn says, pulling me through the parking lot.

A hand grabs my other arm, pulling me away from Zayn. My eyes widen when I see that it's Thomas.

" Wh-what do you want?" I whisper.

" To talk, and dang, you run fast," Thomas says, letting go of me and putting his hands on his hips.

I look over my shoulder and see Ember trying to start the truck, and Zayn walking towards us.

" What do you want, Thomas?" Zayn growls, glaring at him.

" I just want to talk," he says.

" You're supposed to be in jail, in America," Zayn pulls me into his side.

" I got out on account of good behavior," Thomas smiles.

It wasn't a warm, happy, friendly, smile. It was more like a creepy, pedophile-ish, smile.

" Well, then why are you here?" I manage to ask without stuttering.

" To visit Gen, you remember her, right?" Thomas asks me.

I nod, remembering the quiet blonde girl that was Thomas's little sister who was about my age.

" Well, nice running from you Thomas, but we have to go," Zayn says, turning us around.

" Nice meeting you, Boyband. See you later, Jade," Thomas calls out to us.

I turn around right before I get into Zayn's truck. Thomas is smirking at me. He mouths, " you loved it" to me once I'm in the middle seat of the truck.

***

In real life, like in my dream, Thomas had raped me. He was 16 at the time, while I was 12. Messed up, I know. We were home alone, our guardians went to have dinner, and we were just sitting on the couch, watching Spongebob. He start tickling me, then he forcefully kissed me, then... you get it. I ended up staying in the shower for awhile after, and our female guardian, Linda, came in to check on me.

Once I told her and after she wrapped me up in a towel, she hugged me while we were sitting in the shower, soaking wet. After the trial ended, my now adopted parents adopted me then.

" Hey, are you okay?" Louis asks as Zayn and I sit on the couch, Zayn's arms wrapped around me.

I shake my head, burying my face into Zayn's shoulder.

" I should go," Ember says awkwardly, hugging me.

I hug her back, nodding. Jack stands up, " I'm just gonna be in my room, you all need alone time."

Ember leaves and Jack goes into his room.

" What happened?" Liam asks as I hide myself in Zayn's side again.

" We ran into someone from her past that did a terrible thing," Zayn explains.

He knew about what he did. I had told him the second day of me knowing he was my brother. He was, of course, kind of pissed off.

Harry looks up from his phone, straight at us, eyes wide. " It was Thomas, wasn't it?"

" How the hell?" Zayn asks.

" She," Harry nods to me, " had a nightmare a couple nights ago, and I checked on her. It was the night of our disastrous evening out, actually. She said that Thomas had raped her in her dream. I asked about Thomas, and she explained her history with him. And believe me, I was pissed off as well," he explains.

Zayn looks down at me. " Why didn't you tell me you had a nightmare? Especially about him."

I shrug. Zayn sighs, kissing my hair, " just tell me next time."

I nod, " okay."

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. I have to admit, this one's sucky. But thank you, Ember987, for commenting once again. I shall now comment on yours! *holds flaming sword up high*

Okay, enough of that, so... bye guys!