Chapter 25 (Unedited)

"We are Azarais. Four beings in one of a being of the elements. The power to strong just for a single being to control so we are separated yet together in one. For generations We have been born and asleep in repeat, it is in this cycle you have summoned Us awake. Which usually takes years for us to gather enough energy to become this form, but with you their is an over abundance given to Us" To demonstrate he traces a finger along Neals arm and shivers at the energy that came through to him.

"You are so different to the others We have met. We truly treasure you. Now We can protect you as well, so you need not worry anymore." He nuzzles his cheek into sneaks hand, enjoying the warmth.

"You"ve been born before?" This was such an odd thing to Neal. Not understanding how that was even possible.

"How old does that make you?" He was curious and looked to Azarias expectantly.

"Far far older then you Neal. We have led many generations of kings to rule the dragon kingdom into prosperity. Now however it is but a wasteland" he frowns at this, thinking back to the day of the attack and being sent to sleep so soon due to the suddenness of it.

Now he was here with Neal who hadn't looked to him different at all when comparing his main being and focusing on Fire. The exact same look, accepting them as one. It made Azarias extremely happy.

"That's...amazing" he couldn't believe Azarias was such a great being to have been the one to put kings on the throne.

A stomach growl broke the silence.

"Looks like we should go get some food. Let's head to the market" the idea of getting food was awesome to Neal so he quickly agreed.

-

The two walked down the street in sync, looking around at all they had going on. A couple stalls caught Neals attention and Azarias was quick to pay for it.

It was when they were sitting down to eat Azarais noticed familiar faces walk by.

"Stay here, We have to go do something quick" his eyes flashed gold, Fire rising from his anger upon seeing that trash.

Neal just gave a small nod to busy eating to notice the sudden atmosphere change as Azarias headed on down the street.

-

"Ack let me go you crazy bastard!" The man yelled out in pain as another swift punch to the gut took his breath away. The burning off leash fresh in the air as two burnt corpses lay on the ground.

"Their is no forgiveness for the enemy. You  crossed a line, that must be punished" he gave a crazed smile as he shoved a long fingered hand into the mans chest, clutching his heart.

And from within the man burned.

These had been the same ones to jump them at the village. Now they laid on the ground helpless, begging themselves to be let free.

Never. Not to those who hurt Neal. It was unforgivable!

-

When Azarias returned he seemed quite happy. Sitting across Neal with a relaxed smile.

"Did you get what you had to done?"

"Yes, We did." He takes down the rest of his drink before looking across the street to a clothing store. His eyes turning sapphire blue as he straightened out his posture.

"Why don't we go clothes shopping?" They could use something new, and seeing Neal in some nicer clothing was very appealing to him.

"Sure" Neal has finished eating so he felt it a fine idea to get some clothes shopping done.

Through the shopping trip Neal noticed Azarias took on a more feminine touch, his actions graceful and with the flow. The care in picking out the outfit was a lot as well, he had always just tossed whatever on Azarias before. Never mind what the right colours would be or style.

Azarias dresses him up well in a comfortable pants and white over shirt. Some better shoes as well considering he had none at all.

"Thanks Azarias" Neal felt touched by the food and clothes he had gotten, wondering what logic this was Azarais grew so quickly.

"Hey!! Have you seen this cat!?" A girl running around with a poster shows up attracting Neals attention. Before Azarias could even look to see what had his attention Neal was already headed over to help the girl!

It was a young brown haired girl with big blue eyes. They looked swollen from what have must have been crying.

"We can help"

That's how the nine hour search started. Luckily enough Neal ended up finding the cat in a tree, unluckily the cat used his face to land on. So when he returned to the room Azarias had gotten for them Azarias is quick to bring him close and begin licking his face.

!!!!

Neal stood frozen, unsure how to process the licking. Not realizing it was healing his wounds he scrunched his nose as it tickled.

Then began the licking on the neck and Neal shivered as heat flushed through him at a sudden change in atmosphere.

Why was he looking at him like that again?

"Ack" Neal let out a sound as he was tackled onto the bed, pinned down by Azarias. Eyes flashing through colours as he breathed deeply.

Just ten minutes away from him and he couldn't handle it, now he was back and he was so overwhelmed by how much he cherished this person.  After tasting the sweetness of his skin, Azarias wanted more.

Neal laid there with a flushed face, not even bothering to try to move out from underneath him. Even as the long hairs tickled his face from above him.

This...this wasn't leading anywhere bad was it? That gaze made him shiver and feel hot, there was nowhere to escape from it.