Part 11

Dragging them out as their delicate bones hit the ground, shivering in terror as you began stepping back walking into a rock hard, solid chest. "Come on now...you know better than to step into my house." Eyes widening, as this is an extremely familiar voice. Lucius Malfoy, Draco's father. He clasps his wand, resting it precisely on my forehead, looking around seeing nothing but emptiness. The ones who had forced you to come along, had left you behind to enter the House of death. You knew to never trust these kids, because at the end of the day, when in comparison to the golden boy, you know who they would pick and they made it crystal clear in this moment. A cold hand is placed on your neck as another is placed on your arm, pale, frail limbs obtained by Bellatrix, as her petrifying laugh rings in your mind. But it wouldn't end with peace, it would end in torture. "What is a beautiful student like you doing in such a dangerous mission?" She questions, her mouth positioned just next to your ear. "Trying to end your absurdity." You respond, preparing for misfortune. To your surprise, she removes her sickly hand, quickly throwing you downstairs into the dungeons as a smile creeps up on her frightening face. Banging on the walls, blood seeping from your knuckles, as help, has yet to come, and might never arrive. Spotting a fireplace in the wall, quickly shoving your body up towards freedom, as someone catches your feet. Looking down at cement, you feel your body being dragged, and thrown down, back in confinement you were, but this time, in a tortured state. Seconds turned into minutes, and minutes turned into hours. But no sign of help was discovered. Not until spotting a blonde haired young man, and what seemed to be his friend, entering your cell doors. Eyes widened, as they rushed towards your sides. Carefully being placed on the blonde young mans black, blurred vision, but familiar smell. It was him, Draco Malfoy.