CHAPTER 1

Morning, 11:45 am.

It's a last day of summer vacation, college is going to start from tomorrow. As it's going to be our final year, I was thinking about how I was going to spend this last year of my college while having my morning coffee.

I decided to be more punctual toward my studies

I decided to be more punctual toward my studies. I made a schedule and decided to work on it. I should take things seriously now. Attend all the lectures, no more bunks, participate in every possible events, avoid to involve in fights which lead me to detention and not to create any big matter/issue as teachers will going to keep strike eye on each students. Afterall it's a top most engineering college of Hyderabad i.e. 'Technology and Management college of Hyderabad'.

But I also know somewhere that all this planning was going to remain in my head and was never going to be implemented

But I also know somewhere that all this planning was going to remain in my head and was never going to be implemented. From tomorrow, everything will be going to double-up; responsibility, assignments, submissions, tension, scolding from teachers, bunks, hangouts, movies and chill etc. 

My phone rings which bring me back from my daydreaming. As I checked it is from my friends on conference call. We do this often. I picked up and everyone was shouting on each other, it felt like a loud speaker is attached to my ear forcefully. After 2 mins they all got silent, only because their throat is hurting now. I asked what is the purpose behind the calling.

"As it's our last summer day, lets meet." Ananya replied. Soon Tahira interrupted. "From tomorrow, college is going to start. We going to meet eventually." We all get agree with Tahira. But Ananya knows how to make things done, if she wants something, she plays all the tik-tac's to get it. She is a gossip queen of our group, So Ananya throws the emotional trump card.
"I know, but everyone is on their respective vacation or internship throughout the summer. There are lots of topics to discuss about. We will not get enough time to spend and also I don't wanna show the whole college how I emotionally get breakdown in tears when I see my friends after very long time."
Soon Sadhu speaks, "I also think we should meet." So finally, we all agree to meet on 6 o'clock at our hangout spot 'By the Bay aka BTB ', is a cafe house near Hussain sager.

***

Evening, 6:30 pm.