PROLOGUE

Afternoon, 4:30 pm.

We were going through submissions in college. It's a bit of a busy day as we were at the end of the semester. I completed my submission before anyone and decided to visit Anzan Sir for discussing about my project. He is assigned as a project in-charge of us.

Everyone gave me the duty to interact with him for project because obviously everyone is scared of him. As I reached his cabin, I heard Anzan Sir and Parth Sir talking, outside from the semi-glass door. I hide behind the adjacent wall so I can hear them talking because I feel they were discussing something suspicious. I try to cover myself behind the wall so that I can't be visible to them. At first, it's difficult to hear what they talking about. So, I placed my ear on the wall and push myself up against it so I can hear them properly. I can hear their conversation after taking a little effort;

Parth sir : You should tell her if you're having this much thought about her.

Anzan sir : Ya! But I'm not sure about it. I mean, I never feel this way before, for anyone. This is something different. It is so confusing.

Parth Sir : Confusing? I guess you know that it is utterly wrong. I mean, come on man! You're a reputed professor of this institute and she is a student, 'Your Student'.

Anzan sir : Offcourse, I know all this. And dude! 'Respected', come on there is no one around. You know me. So just be yourself.

Parth Sir : I am myself only Anzan, but you should stop being yourself just for a little. I am just concern about you. Anyway! It's Your Life. Before you take any step, just think about it.

Parth Sir left the cabin and I was just silently standing there with lots of questions in my head.

(Anzan Sir having feelings for someone? She is a student of our institute? She is Anzan Sir's student? Why he got all angry with the word 'respected'? Did he hiding anything in his personality?........). I gathered all my thoughts and get ready to enter in sir's cabin. 

"May I come in sir?"
"Ye..ss. com.. come in." He allows me in with a stammering voice.

He was standing next to his desk when I entered his cabin. His hand is on his waist and he looks like he is lost in his thought. He was wearing gray pant with same color blazer and white shirt inside from which his well-fit model-type body is visible. So, classic!! Along with Girard-Perregaux watch and belt and shoes from Clarks. He likes to carry the brand. And for some reason I love it.

I do watch him whenever he passes by or when he takes lecture in class

I do watch him whenever he passes by or when he takes lecture in class. Not only me, almost every girl in college drool over him. Almost every girl in college have a crush on him. Maybe some female teachers aswell. 

After all, he is handsome. Having almost 6' feet of Height, biceps, and that abs lines which is sometimes easily visible from his shirt or t-shirt, dusky complexion, brown eyes which get closed whenever he laughs out loud, he looks really cute when he crunches his nose while blushing hard or smiling.