CHAPTER 10

// Prologue continue //

Morning, 11:45 am.

Underground. Yes! That's what I did after Anzan sir confessed his feeling to me. 

I been still flirting with him. Indirectly offcours. But amusing part is, he reciprocates my flirting sometime and sometime flirts back, making me go froze like statue who is painted red by blush.  But since the project work started my head is so occupied in completing my thesis that I decided to avoid him lately. Because if I be around him, my mind became dumber. So for my project sake I made a distance for myself. I avoid going to his cabin to ask him about stupid doubts. Keeping my head down at his lecture most of the time. Maybe that's why I failed to notice his change in behaviour towards me.

After his proposal, his strange behaviour from past few months made total scenes. Since the day he first time reciprocate to my flirting at the football field when he overheard me about licking his abs, I made my interaction with him limited because I can't help but blush helplessly whenever he is around. And since then, he started to behave differently. He only orders me to collect assignment and general's books of students and made me to bring them to his cabin.  Now, he himself  call me in his cabin to discuss about my group's project progress even though he already knew everything. I feel like his eyes lingers on me whenever we passed by through corridors or in classroom and practical room. Before, we never talk apart from studies but since he drops me home on that rainy day he is getting more and more comfortable talking to me casually. This other day he shared his and Parth sir's the most embarrassing incident from there college.  I mean, who tell their student about what happened to them in boys lockeroom in their college days.

I do respect his feeling but it's inappropriate and wrong. No matter however I look at our equation, it's wrong. He could lose his job and I could get restricted from college. I can't afford that at final year just because of the feeling we have. Yes! I do have feeling for him. But I can't accept it. It's just not right.

I didn't go to college for 3 days as I was packing to go to Mumbai to attend IIT seminar for next 2 days

I didn't go to college for 3 days as I was packing to go to Mumbai to attend IIT seminar for next 2 days. I was trying my best to not to think about Anzan sir and his proposal and the way he asked me to think about us. But this is just impossible. The more I try not to think about him, the more I do. Above all, my friends is making the process of forgetting him is so difficult. They secretly click his photos in classrooms or when they are in practical or simply whenever they see him and what's app me and tease me. I completely blame my friends for me developing a big fat crush. Now, his mere thought gives me butterflies. My phone blows up with another notification from my friends what's group.

Trisha : @ viyona, look who I see near staff room. 😉

< 1 image sent >