0.4

"What the fuck?" Michael yelled, "Who do you think you are? Coming into my house after what you did? Unbelievable!"

"Dude, chill." Calum pushed him into the wall, arms pinned down to his sides. Michael felt helpless for a short second, but he wouldn't show it.

He shoved his best friend off of him, glaring, Michael exclaimed, "Don't tell me to 'chill'. You crashed my favorite car!"

Camera men were surrounding them, not wanting to miss anything from this fight, knowing it'll send the ratings up. Michael could see the shitty headlines now, "Michael Clifford and long time best friend Calum Hood, fight it out on TV!"

"Well, maybe if you didn't fuck my sister you'd still have your pretty little car intact."

It took everything in Michael not to burst out into laughter. He could see Calum was holding back too.

They decided late last night when the camera crew came over they'd make up some crazy story, and then act like nothing happened. Meaning in a few short moments they'll play some video games and act like bros again.

They threw a few more harsh words, Calum tackling him onto the couch, throwing a few fake punches to Michael's stomach. A few camera men pull them off each other thinking they're actually fighting. Then they call it a day.

Michael made Calum "leave" for a few minutes till they packed everything up.

When he came back inside he saw Michael had a few beers and popcorn laid out on the coffee table in his man cave.

"Now all we need is a few ladies in here and it would be a perfect night." Calum grinned, pulling out his phone and plopping down on the couch.

"You're horny 24/7. You should probably tone it down before you end up getting someone pregnant."

"Psh, you're just as thirsty as me." Calum retorted.

Michael took a swig of his beer, looking over at his friend he smirked, "For dick."

"I know that"

"I mean... you didn't seem to mind when I had your dick down my-"

"Hey! I remember, okay? Don't need to keep bringing it up, I was there. Besides I was confused and now I know for sure I enjoy boobs a lot more."

Michael let out a loud laugh, he loved bringing that day up. His best friend was horny like always, so he offered him a blowjob and well one thing lead to another, a few make out sessions happened, there might've been a few handjobs as well. Then Calum tried to give Michael a blowjob and ended up biting him, and well that's when Calum realized he was simply just desperate and confused. He definitely preferred girls.

"Calum?"

Calum looked up from where he was messing around on Twitter, "Yes Mr. Clifford?"

Grimacing, Michael threw a handful of popcorn at his friend, "1) don't call me that. 2) I might have asked this guy I met out to coffee, and I was wondering if you wanted to come since his friend is tagging along."

"Oh! Who's the lucky guy?"

"His name is Ashton. He's the cutest thing ever. Dimples, curly hair, tattoos, and the cutest sounding giggle you will ever hear." Michael smiled a goofy grin, just thinking of the boy made his heart race.

"Lover boy, you haven't been smitten over anyone in months. This is great! Now I can buy you boxes of condoms, like the great friend I am , and not feel guilty because you'll definitely be getting laid finally."

"Shut the fuck up, it's not like that. Maybe in the future, but not yet."

"Mhm, sure whatever you say Mike."

Michael knew Calum was probably right, but the thought of possibly being with Ashton for a long time made his heart race, but something else felt missing. He would have to wait and see how their "date" goes to figure out how he's feeling towards the giggly fellow.

////

an: Happy Easter to everyone who celebrates it.

I was trying to get this updated before my friends got here and because the next few days I'm crazy busy. Thanks for reading. :)