2.0

[ last chapter. ): ]

Few days later, after Michael and Luke's first date. Michael asked Luke to be his boyfriend.

Luke was hesitant at first. Even though their date went perfectly, everything was happening so suddenly and he was trying to think back to his life before Michael came into it. He had been watching Michael's show since it first started, but he's still having a hard time wrapping his mind around that he actually went on a date with Michael Clifford. He has kissed him multiple time. Michael also dated his best friend before him. Luke was the second choice. And something about that still didn't settle well with him.

Luke knew he wasn't being used as a rebound, since Michael ended it with Ashton after only a week because he felt something toward a tall lanky blond boy. Feelings he tried to explain to Luke, but Luke was still bitter about the things that happened in the past. But, Luke knew he shouldn't dwell on it. He knew even after a short time what he and Michael shared was special.

When Luke finally told Michael "Yes." after ten minutes of not answering his request, the vibrant red-head scooped Luke up into his arms. Luke instantly wrapped his long legs around Michael's waist. Michael feverishly placed kisses across Luke's face, before placing a chaste kiss to his lips. All of Luke's worries disappeared the instant Michael's lips met his.

"You mean so much to me," Michael mumbled against the crook of Luke's neck. "I've never felt like this with anyone before."

Luke placed a light feathery kiss against Michael's temple. "Me either. Having watched your show since it started I always felt drawn to you, Michael. Ashton always told me I was a crazy "fangirl" and it was just a crush. You even said that at one point, but it was more than that. It was different. Maybe you didn't feel it when we first met, but the moment you walked into that café I swear the atmosphere changed, I basically turned into a shy, fragile person. That's not who I am. It had to be you. I know it."

Still holding Luke in his arms, Michael led them over to the couch where he sat down. Luke sat comfortably on Michael's lap he wiggled around a bit before Michael placed his hands on Luke's hips to get him to stop before it got out of hand. Luke giggled and smiled innocently at his boyfriend acting as he didn't know what he had done wrong.

"Luke, not now." Michael pleaded.

"I wasn't doing it on purpose."

"Sure."

"We should cuddle and watch movies till Calum get here." Luke suggested, leaning down to leave a trail of kisses down Michael's neck.

"Or we could make out?"

"I wanted to watch cute disney movies with you." Luke pouted, his bottom lip sticking out, giving Michael puppy eyes. Michael melted at the sight, agreeing instantly.

Jumping off Michael's lap, Luke ran over to Michael's extensive movie collection. There was one shelf solely dedicated to disney movies, scanning the shelf a few times Luke decided they should watch Lilo and Stitch.

Michael nodded excitedly at his boyfriends choice. He went over to the kitchenette they had in the theater room to make some popcorn, and gathered up some sweets along with a few cans of soda for them to share.

Luke was wrapped up in a blanket waiting for Michael to sit back down. When he did, Luke cuddled into Michael's side and started the movie.

Luke thought about the past few months. Everything changed the moment Michael walked into his and Ashton's life. A few years ago he wouldn't have thought in a million years he would get to call Michael Clifford his boyfriend. He wouldn't have even pictured himself in a relationship. But, things happen for a reason, and everything eventually fell into place. And Like couldn't be more thrilled.

////

"Calum, we need you to bring us more presents." Michael joked, turning to wink at Luke who blushed instantly and turned away before leaving the room for a moment.

"Damn. Going at it like rabbits already. The way you two look at each other I should've known." Calum said casually. Luke walked back into the room and snorted at Calum's comment before dropping down in between the two boys on couch.

"We don't need anymore, Michael's just upset because he hasn't had a chance to try the pizza one yet."

Michael scoffed, "Lies."

"We all know it's true." Michael pouted at Luke, waiting for him to kiss him, so Luke did and Calum was making sounds of disgust next to them.

"Shut up, Calum. Let me kiss my boyfriend in peace."

"That's what the bedroom is for, Michael." Calum laughed, standing up he gathered his things and said goodbye to the love sick fools because he didn't want to know how the rest of their night will end up.

Gathering Luke into his arms, Michael pressed his lips against the blonds in a hot feverish kiss. Michael was too caught up in the sounds of the small whimpers that were coming from Luke that he almost didn't notice Luke stopped and started talking.

"Let's take this upstairs." Luke whispered against Michael's neck.

"And film it for Life as a Clifford?" Michael chuckled.

Luke was at lost for words, but smiled sheepishly at his boyfriend. "Um, no."

"Good. Because introducing you onto the show with a sex tape episode is not how I wanted it to go."

Luke slid out of Michael's grip before looking at him with a surprised expression. "Y-You want me on your show?"

"Of course I do. I have to show my Lukey off to the world so everyone knows you're mine and I'm not sharing."

"Life as a Clifford, staring the one and only Luke Hemmings." Luke giggled, smiling brightly at Michael.

"I'm definitely changing the name to that."

////

an: hello. Wow. This is the last chapter and I'm really sad. Like there WILL be an epilogue so be on the look out for that sometime this weekend. but I just love this story so much and I don't want it to end, but sadly it does. :(((

I'll write a big sappy authors note on the epilogue.

But I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has read this so far. I love you guys! <3

Thanks for reading!