0.7

"Ashton! Get your ass out of bed!" Luke yelled, banging on his friends door in attempt to get him up at 8 a.m. on a Saturday morning.

The door swung open, which revealed a very angry Ashton. "Fuck you!"

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" Luke wiggled his eyebrows in a suggestive matter.

"Oh shut up, Hemmings." Ashton said angrily. Having been woken up at 8 a.m. on his day off is not what he wanted. "What do you even need this early in the morning? I didn't even know you could wake up this early!"

"Look!"

"At what?"

"The internet! We're all over it!" Luke exclaimed.

"Because of Michael?"

"Yeah, apparently I'm his mistress. Or at least that's what people have been saying. Which if you ask me is ridiculous to assume after one picture that some dickhead took from some bushes."

"You wish." Ashton snorted, moving past Luke and into their kitchen, no longer feeling tired. Luke was trailing along behind him.

"Wish what?"

"That you were Michael's mistress." Ashton giggled at the thought.

"Excuse you." Luke scoffed. "I would never be a mistress for Michael. His dick would only be for me or no one at all."

"Why don't you tell him that?" Ashton asked, grabbing cereal from the cabinets and milk from the fridge, partially listening to Luke.

"-cause he likes you."

Almost choking on his breakfast, Ashton sputtered out incoherent words. "Wait w-what? You. No, no, no. He just said I'm cute. There's-just-what? He does not!"

"Ashton he resembled a heart-eye emoji every time you'd talk or giggle yesterday. He was so obvious about it." Luke said sadly.

"But you like him."

"And if he asked you out I would expect you to say yes because he's a very sweet person. Don't worry about my feelings." It was absolute torture for Luke to say all of this to Ashton, he wanted what was best for his best friend. And if that meant dating the guy he was hopelessly crushing on, then so be it.

"I wouldn't do that to you, Luke."

"I'd be okay."

"No you wouldn't," Ashton smiled towards Luke. "I know you better than anyone, you'd be so pissed and you'd try to hide it, but I'd know. 'Cause I know you."

"You big softy. C'mer," Luke dragged Ashton into a hug, he smushed their cheeks against each other's. "Now let's go cuddle and watch Life as a Clifford."

////

After forcing Ashton to watch five episodes with him he still couldn't convince him that the show was amazing. Ashton still went on and on about how half of it's fake.

"We spent three hours with Michael yesterday and he acted nothing like this. He's acting here."

Luke still in denial, "Well! Um, um. Maybe he was acting yesterday! Yeah! You didn't think of that, now did you?"

"You're ridiculous. Earlier you were saying how he's the sweetest person and on the show he's a dick. Isn't that contradicting?"

"No."

"Liar. This show is so fake. He probably does it for the money."

"Don't talk about my baby like that! You-you heathen!"

"Fine!" Ashton held his hand up in defense. "Believe what you want. I still think he does it for the money."

"Fuck off Ashton." Luke grumbled.

Ashton moved out of Luke's cuddling grip, he stood up and stretched before moving to straddle his hips; knowing it was a weakness of Luke's.

"Make me."

Luke groaned, feeling the weight of another person on top, he shifted bit uncomfortable with his best friend sitting on him in what he feels is a sexual position.

"Get off!"

"Why? Are you afraid if I shift a bit to right something might happen." Ashton smirked.

"Ashton please get off." Luke pleaded, giving Ashton puppy eyes.

"Is this turning you on?" Giggling Ashton shifted a bit, rolling his hips against his friend.

Luke let a loud audible moan. "Holy shit!"

But Ashton didn't stop, he found it hilarious that only a few swift moment turned Luke into a puddle of mush.

"Ashton, o-oh my g-god! Stop-p..." Luke stuttered out, he hasn't been laid in months. Ashton was his best friend, but he couldn't help that he was needy, and turned on by the slightest touch after months of no contact.

Ashton snickered. "Is this turning my Lukey baby on?"

"Ashton..."

"Yeah?"

"I may be needy right now, but..." He pushed against Ashton's chest, "Get the fuck off before I rip your dick off."

////

an: THE ENDING WASNT EVEN SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN BUT I LAUGHED. omfg bYE THANKS FOR READING!

+ felt like I should add this. lashton won't be a romantic thing in this story. It'll be muke(soon), lashton is just hella close friends.