Show me who you are

There they were Alina and Levina kissing in Levina and Kirigan's room.
It was all part of the plan.
A plan he invented,so he couldn't really say much about it.

Alina of course didn't know this was also the generals room.
All she knew is that Levina had been given black stuff like she had been given a black kefta.

"min kärlek"
(My love in Fjerdan)
A voice came out of nowhere

Alina and Levina tore apart seeing the General shocked.The boy was too shocked to speak.

"If you'll forgive me Alina,I have to do some planning with our generals here"

"Oh o-0h yes of course uhm yeah"
She was slightly embarrassed

Levina giggled and grabbed from Alina's point of view looked like his arm but was really his hand
"Come on"

__________________________

The Fete was extravagant,instead of Levina's usual grey kefta,she was given a sky blue one,with much pigmentation,
It's had white and aqua lightning bolt symbols coming from the bottom,the shoulders,wrist and chest.
Even a bit of cleavage showing.
(Because she a bad bitch,hello!)

Jewels of gold were scattered upon her hair wrists and neck making the mix of blues,white and gold stick out from the ground.

Kirigan nearly froze in place once he saw her.in fact the only reason he didn't was because he was talking to the ambassador of Zovyi Zem.

Art.
she was art.

The kind of art that wouldn't make you think but instead would make you go into a shock.
She was completely and utterly mesmerising.
Even just the way she walked and talked and laughed.

The general would often wonder how or why,apart from her being the Elektro-summoner,he was so infatuated by her and yet every time she walked into a room,he got his answer.

Soon enough it was time,Alina had gone on stage and begun.

It was incredibly and throughout the whole thing,Alina had kept eye contact with Levina.
Almost asking if she were proud.

The queen the smiling
The king is...the king
Ivan was in shock
Feydor and Genya were happy
And Zoya was jealous.
GREAT!

But afterwards people had gotten on their knees for Alina.
It actually came as a surprise to the sun summoner.She has seen people do it for Levina all night.
Boeing down to her,
"Sankta Levina"

She guessed that Levina had've done a performance when she first arrived and know they were doing it to her as well.

Sankta Alina and Sankta Levina.
Alina liked the sound of that.

Problem was Levina liked the sound of Sankta Levina and the black heretic,and so did he...

__________________________

Kirigan had informed Levina of Mals visit to the palace and that he had gone the stag.
Also telling Levina that Mal said Alina's favourite flower is blue irises.

Levina saw two guards escorting Alina to dinner and quickly went in front of them.
"I'll take it from-"

The Suli guard gasped when she saw Levina