You Send Me

"I now pronounce you Husband and Wife.  Jimmy, you may kiss your bride."

Jimmy and Elsa smile.  Jimmy then lifts her veil and kisses his beautiful wife.

Elsa giggles. "I'm married!"

"Me too!" Jimmy smiles.  His adorable dimples even more obvious than usual.

The two then walk out hand in hand and so in love.

**

When it came time for their first dance as husband and wife, the couple made it to the center of the room and wrapped their arms around each other.

'Darling, you send me
I know you send me
Darling, you send me
Honest, you do, honest, you do
Honest, you do, whoa'

Elsa smiled to her husband as they swayed to the music.

"Did you ever think you'd manage to be so lucky, My Darling?"

"Never.  Elsa, you make me feel like the luckiest guy on the planet."

Elsa giggles. "I'm afraid you are, love."

Jimmy chuckles and kisses his wife.

Everyone watching had a smile on their face, or a tear in their eye.  The boys didn't pay much attention to their parents, but Marlena wouldn't take her eyes off of them.

'At first I thought it was infatuation
But, woo, it's lasted so long
Now I find myself wanting
To marry you and take you home, whoa'

Jimmy dips Elsa making her laugh.  He then kisses her lips softly.

Coming back onto her balance Elsa smiles.

"I have something to tell you."

"Oh?" Jimmy smiles.

"The doctor called.  He said my results are in."

"Oh yeah?"

"Mhm." Elsa nods.

"So?"

Elsa smiles. "I'm not pregnant."

"Really?" Jimmy's slightly lifted his brows.

"Yep!  Just a cranky old wife I guess."

Jimmy laughs. "Nah.. You have reason to be cranky every once in a while.  Our life is hard, Els!"

"It is.."

Jimmy then looks down for a moment.

"You're not upset about the news, are you?" Elsa asks.

"No!  No, no.. I mean we have three!  That's more than enough."

"Yeah.. well what would you say if I told you I was lying?"

A huge smile appears on Jimmy's face. "Are you?!"

"No.  But you see, I knew you were disappointed!"

"Honey, I'm not I swear!"

"You'd love another baby, wouldn't you?"

Jimmy sighs. "Our first dance isn't really the best time to have this conversation, but.. I was getting used to the idea and.. well I never thought we'd be so lucky and.. why not have as many kids the good lord will give us?"

"Wow.. Well I don't feel that way."

"And that's fine!  Honey, I love you, and I thank you for giving me three beautiful babies."

Elsa smiles. "Aw Darling.  We're lucky, huh?  One pregnancy and Done!  Knocked em all out in nine months."

Jimmy chuckles and pulls Elsa closer.  He really was in shock.  Jimmy believed Elsa was pregnant.  Every sign pointed to a new baby, and Jimmy was starting to get excited thinking about doing the whole pregnancy and baby thing with Elsa once again.

**

Their song ends and the newlyweds share a kiss.  Elsa then walks to the microphone.

Jimmy looks to her with a smile on his face, and a confused look in his eyes.

"I wrote a song for you, Darling.. My husband.  My best friend." Elsa smiled before the music began.

The song Elsa wrote for Jimmy was beautiful and meaningful.  It even had some German included.  Jimmy loved when she spoke German,

The song brought her him to tears.  How could any man be so blessed?  Jimmy wondered what he did to deserve this wonderful woman.