All I'll ever need

"Ethel, will you please leave so I can get dressed?"

Ethel ignores Elsa and begins hitting Jimmy.
"What were you thinking?!"

"Ow!  Ma!  Watch it!  Go so we can get dressed and talk about this like adults!"

"I cannot believe this!"

Elsa sighs and throws her nightgown on.
Ethel then leaves the room.

"Not the way I thought that was going to happen." Jimmy says.

"Nope!  I'm seriously afraid for my life."

"She's not going to hurt you, you're carrying her grandchild."

"I really don't think she cares, Jimmy!"

"Well I won't let her do anything to you, Pooh." Jimmy stands up to hug her sweetly.
"May I give you some advice?"

"Sure."

"Don't talk too much."

"I'll try!" Elsa laughs.

**

A few minutes later Jimmy and Elsa walk in slowly.

"Hi mommy!" Jimmy smiles.

"Hi, Ethel!  My bestest friend in the whole wide world!"

"What kind of a friend sleeps with their best friend's son?  You're sick, Elsa!  You're just using my boy!  And now you've trapped him!"

"That's not true, Ma!  Elsa and I are in love!"

"He's right, Ethel!  I love Jimmy more than anything!"

"How long has this been going on?"

Elsa makes a face and bites her nail.

"How long?!" Ethel shouts.

"Five months!"

"Five months?!"

"Yes, and it's been the best five months of my entire life!"

"Aw!  Liebchen!" Elsa smiles.

Jimmy smiles down to her and kisses her nose.

"This is disgusting!"

"That's enough, Mom!  Elsa and I are together, and we're having a baby.  We're happy!"

"How are you pregnant?"

"I'm not that old, bitch!"

"Els.. think.. nicer." Jimmy says.

"Sorry." Elsa smiles. "I'm not that old.. sweet sweet Ethel!  I'm younger than you, remember?"

"Elsa, you were there when Jimmy was born!"

"Yes, and that's one of the reasons I swore I'd never have a child!  But.. condoms aren't really for us." Elsa nods.

"Will you stop talking?!" Jimmy says slightly raising his voice.

"Sorry, I can't control what's coming out of my mouth!" Elsa says before she covers her lips.

"You're not having a baby with her, Jimmy!  You're twenty two!"

"I am having a baby with Elsa!  I don't care if you're upset, Ma.  I love Elsa and I love this baby.  If you don't like it.. Well tough!  Because I want to marry Elsa and move away together to start our family."

Elsa turns to Jimmy and smiles as she grabs his muscular arm.
"Awww!"

"Yeah." Jimmy chuckles goofily.

"I love you, Jimmy!"

"I love you more.. Pooh Bear."

Elsa giggles and kisses his lips.

"Oh such a load of Crap!"

The two turn to Ethel.
"Come on, Mom.." Jimmy says. "It's a little baby!  Aren't you excited about becoming a Grandma?" He smiles as he walks closer to her.

"It's moving all the time!  You can try to feel it if you want.." Elsa offers.  She smiles to Ethel with her hands on her tiny bump.

"Too much, too soon.  Too much too soon!  Stay over there!" Jimmy motions for her to get back.

"Okay!" Elsa quickly moves back.

Ethel then looks her son in the eyes and nods.  She was so disappointed in him.

"I'm sorry.  I can't accept you two being a couple and having a baby.  As of today.... I don't have a son." Ethel then stands up and walks out.

"Ohh.." Elsa's heart breaks for her lover.

Jimmy looks down and Elsa rushes over to him.
"Sweetie.. I'm so sorry!  This is all my fault."

"No!  No, Elsa.  If she can't accept us.. All of us." Jimmy places his hand on her belly.

"Then this is for the best.  You and the baby are all I'll ever need."

Elsa smiled very softly as she wrapped her arms around Jimmy.

Jimmy held her tight and shut his eyes.
He found so much comfort in hugging Elsa.

He knew they'd be okay.
Right now there was no plan.  Do they get regular jobs?  Can he work a regular job?  How will they make it on their own?  Will his mother ever meet his child?  He didn't know.  But what he did know was that, he loved Elsa, and their child.  If the three of them were together, that's all he would ever need.

***
Baby names from the 1950's? I'm searching, but it doesn't hurt to ask for a little extra help! ♥️ Thank you in advance! :)