Hollywood

The next morning.

"I can't believe you didn't sneak out last night! Bad boy!"

"I don't want to sneak out right after sex. I hate that! I want snuggle time with my Els."

"Aw how sweet, my darling. But we can't let this happen again. We don't want to get caught!"

"Do you think you'd ever want to tell everyone about us?"

"I mean, eventually I suppose. But I don't.. I don't know. I don't think they would accept us being in a relationship."

"Who cares, Pooh? I love you! I don't care what anyone else thinks."

"I'm just so happy right now, and I don't want anyone to ruin that."

"I understand. We'll keep it between us." Jimmy smiles softly and kisses her lips.

"Thank you. I love you, Darling."

"I love you more, Pooh bear."

"Elsa!  Elsa, can I come in?"

Elsa gasps. "That's Desiree!  Quick!  Grab my legs!
Uh, just a second sweetie, I'm not dressed!"

"Okay, I'll wait out here!"

"Verdammt!"

Jimmy quickly helps Elsa with her prosthetics, then grabs her nightgown and hands it to her.

"My shoes!  My shoes!" She whispers.

"Got em!  Babe, where do I go?"

"Get dressed and go out through the back!"

Jimmy frantically slips his clothes.
"Okay!  Love you!" He pecks her lips.

"Muah!  Love you too, GO!"

"Bye!"

"Tschüss!"

"Elsa?"

"Just a second, liebchen!  I'm coming, I'm coming!" Elsa quickly sprays perfume on her body, and fixes her hair.
She then walks to the next room. "Sweetie!  It's a bit early to be dropping in, don't you think?"

"Are you and Jimmy screwing?" Desiree asks.

"What?!  Jimmy?  Little Jimmy?  Ethel's Jimmy?"

"I saw him come in here and I didn't see him come out.  Or did you sell him too?"

"Oh don't bring that up!" Elsa shouts. "I would never do that to Jimmy and you know that!"

"Then what happened?"

"He came in to talk about the show!  He's not in here, you can check my place if you don't believe me."

"Don't hurt that boy, Elsa."

"I'm not!  Will you mind your own business?  I'm not with Jimmy!"

"I've got my eye on my Ms. Elsa." Desiree says with an attitude before walking out of Elsa's tent.

Elsa purses her lips and narrows her eyes on her.  She then sighs and runs her hand through her hair.

**

Later that day.

"Hey baby!" Jimmy walks up to Elsa and grabs her waist.
"Jimmy, Stop!" Elsa pushes him away.

"What's wrong?"

"Desiree!  She's onto us."

"She is?"