Chapter 16

Rachel arrives home and hangs her coat in the closet before walking into the kitchen.  She was about to ask who their guests were, until she got a good look at who was sitting at the kitchen island.  She smiled at the sight of seeing her Aunt Millie and her cousin Marley.  Marley got up out of her seat and rushed over to Rachel wrapping her in a tight hug.

"Marley!  Aunt Millie!  What are you guys doing here?" Rachel asked surprised to see them, but also incredibly happy to see them.  Marley looked over to her mother who nodded.  "We've recently moved to Lima, and I'll be attending McKinley High next year." Marley told her.  Rachel squealed jumping up and down.  Marley and Rachel had always been close, they were less like cousins and more like sisters.  Both girls told each other everything that was going on in their lives.

"What brought this sudden change on?" Rachel asks.  "Well, our family is here in Lima, and Columbus just didn't feel like home anymore." Millie told her.  "I am so excited that I get to attend the same high school with my favorite cousin." Marley stated.  "One, you have to finish eighth grade first.  And two, I'm your only cousin." Rachel corrected her.  Marley shrugged her shoulders, before both girls walked upstairs to Rachel's bedroom.  Both girls sat down on the brunette's bed, "So, what have you been up to?" Marley asks Rachel.

"I'm dating again." Rachel responded.  Marley squealed, she was happy that her cousin had finally moved on from her breakup with Finn.  "Who is he?  More importantly, when do I get to meet him?  I do have to give him the whole, 'you hurt her, I hurt you' speech." Marley said.  "Okay, nobody really knows we're dating, but I promise, you will meet her eventually." Rachel told her.  Marley chuckled, then looked at her confused.  "Wait.  Did you say, her?"  "Yes.  I'm dating a girl.  Her name's Quinn." Rachel told her.  Marley was surprised, "How come you never told me you're gay?"  

"I'm not gay.  I'm bisexual, I like both guys and girls, and I really didn't realize until earlier this year.  Quinn and I have been dating for a few months now."  "And nobody knows you guys are dating?"  Rachel shook her head.  "Quinn's not ready to be out, and I'm okay with that.  Plus, we're taking things slow.  Marley nodded understanding and agreed to keep it quiet until Rachel was ready for other people to know.  The two girls stayed in the brunette's room catching each other up and sharing their news.

At Quinn's House

"Are you sure you want to hear about my relationship with Rachel?  You did just get out of a relationship yourself."  Quinn really didn't want to share that she was in a relationship with Rachel quite yet.  Both girls had agreed to keep their relationship a secret until they were both ready for others to know.  Quinn was thinking of ways to get out of this conversation, but she knew there was no way Santana was going to let it go.  Especially since she just saw the two girls kiss each other.

"I was planning on asking you about it anyway.  I saw you two fooling around in the auditorium last week." Santana told her.  The two girls sat down on the couch in the living room.  "Where do you want me to start?" Quinn asks her.  Santana shrugged her shoulders and said, "Why not start with when you two became, official."  "Okay.  Before the championship game, we were in the restroom together and we ended up in a little make out session.  After the game, I took her home and we ended up kissing again.  I asked her out on a date, the next day we went out on a date together, and that night we officially became a couple." Quinn summarized.  

"Why didn't you tell me or Britt?" Santana asks her best friend.  "Well, we agreed to keep it hidden until both of us were ready to tell people.  And as you recently found out, Britt will tell any secret she damn well pleases." Quinn told her.  Santana slightly nodded at Quinn's comment about Brittany.

"So, is the hobbit good in bed?" Santana asked smirking.  Quinn slaps her arm, "We're taking things slow, so we haven't gotten to that point yet.  And don't call her that!" she tells her friend annoyed.  Santana throws her hands up, "Okay, sorry.  Just thought I might ask."  "I will admit, I feel like a horny teenager when I'm around her.  And I'm usually the one who withholds sex."  Santana chuckled, "Trust me, I know how that feels.  Brittany and I waited, and it was amazing.  Now... today happened." 

Quinn wraps an arm around Santana and hugs her tightly.  A few minutes later, Quinn's mother comes through the door.  Quinn explains the situation and Judy agrees to let Santana stay with them for as long as she wants.

Quinn texts Rachel before drifting off to sleep.  Rachel texts her back a few minutes later telling her about Marley.  Quinn falls asleep that night, thinking how she's going to tell Rachel that Santana knows their secret.

Next Time: Quinn and Santana meet Marley and Santana gives Rachel "the talk"

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated this story lately.  I'm working on this and my other story, and I'm debating whether or not I want to rewrite Chapter 8 in The Geek and The Goth.  I've also been trying to get past my writer's block for both stories. I might end up doing that, but I haven't made any decisions yet.