Chapter 2

"Lebido: Demon of lust" He read lightly to himself, he opened the book to the first page but before he could read the book he heard the bell for the second time today, he closed it quickly and put it back to it place and run to the front door to greet the customer, the customer greet him with a smile and went to sit on one of the tables, he followed him to the table to take his order

"Hello Mr. Kim, what would you like to drink?"

"Hello Jungkook, hmm I will take the usual"

"Americano?"

"Exactly!" He said with smile and Jungkook went to Namjoon to give him the order, he had almost finish preparing the drink, he already knew what Mr. Kim is drinking, their customers are the same daily and they are almost coming at the same time as well, first Yoongi then Mr. Kim and etc. The younger took the coffee and place it in front of Mr. Kim, he had already pick his book for the day, he went back to the bar to chat with Namjoon, he wanted to go and read the book he picked but he knew that in few minutes the shop will be full and he will work nonstop so he gave up the idea starting the book today.

In an hour it will be two at noon which means that Jungkook's shift is coming to its end for today, Yoongi was still sleeping, on the same table, its rare he is usually taking a nap but today he just slept, Jungkook went to his direction to check if he was still breathing, when he went close enough he realized that he wasn't sleeping all this time he was just deep in his thoughts, he didn't bother him and leave him to his thought and return to Namjoon, and just sit on the stool this hour was the worst because there weren't any customers and he had nothing to do so he just took his phone for the first time today and went to internet until the time his shift ends, after some time he raised his head without thinking and he looked back to his phone, but with the corner of his eye he saw a figure sitting on the table on the back of the library, he had pink hair, he looked small, smaller than him, he was wearing a light blue Jean shorts a white t-shirt with dark blue strips and a light blue jacket, he was wearing vans shoes and socks that were reaching under his knees, he looked way too cute, after some time of staring the pinked figure on the table he realized that he wasn't drinking anything and he run to him to take his order.

"Hello sir I am really sorry I didn't notice you before, I was probably too focused on my phone and didn't hear the bell, I am really sorry sir. What would you like to drink sir?"

"Hello, it's okay... Jung...kook?" He said after he read his name tag carefully. Jungkook noticed that the boy had no manners by not calling him 'ssi' but he care less

"Is that correct?" he continue

"Yes sir my name is Jeon Jungkook, well what would you like?"

"Hmm... let me see, I will go with caramel macchiato?"

"Great choice sir!" Jungkook said while writing down the order

"Please call me Jimin! Park Jimin." he told him and Jungkook smiled nodding at his request

"Okay Jimin-ssi, I will be back with your order, please feel free to chose a book of your choice to read while you are here!" he said bowing lightly.

"Thank you Jungkook-ssi!" He said emphasizing the "ssi" and Jungkook went back to Namjoon to give his order.

"Who is the new guy?" He asked the younger curiously, he smiled without understanding and answered him

"His name is Jimin, Park Jimin" he said like he was hypnotized, in his ears he could hear his soft voice, he has wonderful voice, 'only imagining his sweet voice moaning my name under me while I am pleasuring him sounds really satisfying.' Jungkook thought with a smirk on his face