Chapter 11

A/N: The picture above is how I imagine Jimin to look like in his Lebido form!

Lust and Demise

Chapter 11

Jungkook run back to his house, his brain was trying to process all this new information, but he just couldn't, all this looked more like a fairytale to him than an actual life and he just couldn't except it, he wanted to cry out of frustration and all that was coming in and out of his head was, why the hell he feel so much pain in his heart because of someone he barely knew, he literally knew the boy less that 2 month, but to him he felt more like a life time, it was just enough to make him except Jimin and love him with all his might. After sometime deep into his thoughts, he felt his hand moving upward by a small furry head, he looked at his side and he notice his small calico cat desperately wanting his attention, he let out a small chuckle and stand up to put some warm milk to his cute cat, he make a herbal tea with valerian for him to calm his nerves, Namjoon had told him few days ago that it helps to calm your nerves and sleep better, and for sure wanted both of them, he needed his mind away from his hyung and for sure he wanted a good rest. He sat on the stool with his cat next to his body on the bench burring while drinking her milk.

"Candy, what is wrong with me, how it's even possible to have so strong feelings for someone that I know for only a couple of months" Jungkook asked his cat and the small cat looked him in the eyes with her head slightly on the side

"Don't look at me like that I am seriously asking, okay let's do it again, what do you feel about uncle Jimin?" Jungkook ask this time and waited for the cat to answer him somehow, after a while Candy get closer to Jungkook's hand and gave him a small lick

"I see" Jungkook said putting his two fingers on his chin and making a thinking face "So you too have the same feeling about him and you have seen him for only few days, I will tell you a secret, I too want to kiss him everywhere" Jungkook laugh and continue

"So now show me what I should do!" Jungkook said excited, feeling sure that he could actually have a decent conversation with Candy, then he looked at cat's direction and he saw that Candy had rise his back leg up and cleaning herself, when Jungkook saw her, the cat stop cleaning herself and looked at the human's direction for just a second and get back to cleaning herself, Jungkook analyzed the whole conversation and said unsure of his answer, with his eyes half closed glaring at his cat

"That I should take a shower?" then he smelled his armpits and said "I guess you are right" after that he went to the bathroom and fix the water to be extra warm, he just wanted to relax, the tea was doing a great job but he decided to give his organism a little bit more help by taking a warm bath, he undressed himself and step into the tub, the water was just like he wanted it, he felt his muscles loosening and the nerves of his body and especially his shoulder's nerves relaxing way too much, the sleepiness was taking over, he cleaned his body calmly and step out of his bathtub and dry himself well, he dressed in a loose white pants, he decided that he didn't need a sweatshirt tonight, after his night routine he lay down to his bed and close his heavy eyes, without eating once again, valerian had done it magic, in only few seconds he slip into the dreamland.

When Jungkook opened his eyes the first thing he saw was Jimin opposite him, he looked down to his hands, on top of them were Jimin's small hands then he notices that their hands were holding firmly to a blade that was in Jimin's chest, he looked back up to Jimin's face, with terror in his eyes, the smaller was looking at him with calm eyes and a warm smile on his lips, he could understand that Jimin was now at piece, he felt tears on his cheeks, when did he even started crying, Jimin's eyes that were normal only few second ago now it was bloody red, and his natural dark brown hair was turning slowly into an ashy color, now he was looking at Jungkook with an smug face, the younger was shocked, he didn't know what was going on.