Chapter 16

Lust and Demise

Chapter 16

It was early in the morning, Yoongi was driving faster and faster to return home as soon as possible, a small and old wooden box with small carved patterns was resting on the co-driver's sit, Yoongi's eyes landing on it and the memories from last night were playing in his head.

"My son please take this with you, our family was searching for it for centuries."

"What is it grandpa?"

"It something that will help our dear friends to brake the course"

"Can we really break the curse?"

"Yes my son, it's in your hands now the fate of our dear friends, to stop Lebido, please take it and go home as soon as possible, it's already happening!" Yoongi took carefully the box in his hands and run to his car.

"Come on! can you go any faster stupid machine, a rock is faster that you, idiot tin can" Yoongi was shouting to his car.

"My dear child, come here, I have a story to read you!" Yoongi's grandpa said talking to 8 years old Yoongi in his lab holding a small brown book with gold patterns on the back and frond with golden letters. "Lebido: Demon of lust"

"Well my dear boy I have to start from the beginning. Our family is known to be from the first shamans..." Yoongi cut his grandfather saying

"What does shaman means grandpa?"

"Well shaman is something like a doctor but not really, a shaman had the ability to connect to the otherworld, have the power to heal the sick, communicate with spirits, and escort souls of the dead to the afterlife."

"Are you a shaman too grandpa? What about father? Or me?" Yoongi asked once again

"I am a shaman so as you, but not your father"

"And why is that papa?"

"Because, your father has another, even more important, task in hand!"

"And what is that papa?"

"If you let me start the story you will understand everything" Yoongi's grandpa said, losing his patience for a just a minute.

"Yeah, right papa, sorry!" Yoongi said blushing a little from embarrassment

"Don't be, it's natural to have a tons of questions!" His Grandpa said with a warm smile

"Well were, were we... right our family has shamanic blood running through their vanes, but our first ever Min ancestor was the strongest of all of us combine! But was his biggest fault as well."

"How is that possible grandpa?"

"You can't help it aren't you?" He said laughing out loud and continue "Well my dear son, when you are as strong as he was, all this power can easily overweening you, and make you believe that you can even bring the god himself and work for you! That's why my dear boy you should always stay grounded!"

"Let's continue with the story shall we? So... our ancestor had a dear friend close to his heart, he could do anything to help him even the worst you could imagine! His name was Jimin."

"Jimin, like my little friend Jimin?"

"Yeas, exactly! They knew each other from very young age!"

"Like me and Jiminie!"

"Yes! SO..." The old man said emphasizing the last word

"One day this dear friend of his came to his cabin crying his heart out!"...