Chapter 8

Lust and Demise

Chapter 8

In front of Jungkook's eyes were a black form, he couldn't understand what or who it was.

"Well Kook, what do you think, will you accept my offer?" a heavy voice asked

"And how can I be sure that you will keep your part of the deal?"

"You don't know it, silly!" the deep voice said with a smirk with a small ironic laugh passing through Jungkook's ears

"And you don't really have a choice!" the voice continue

"Fine give this to me, and please for the god the great, do not show your face in our lives ever again, you Vermin"

"Your wish my command, come on now drink!" The Vermin said and smiled, Jungkook drunk it, in one go, all the poisonous liquor the bottle contain

"What a good boy I have! But so innocent too, Bye my love" The Vermin said and the deep voice disappears. Jungkook double his body and cough out blood, he was pale as paper and as the seconds were passing his form was weakening his lips were pale and cracked, tons of cold sweat were running from his forehead and  his back, his legs couldn't hold him anymore, but before he touch the ground a smaller figure caught him in the air and placed him tenderly to his hug, he could understand that the figure was saying something but it was like everything was in mute, he couldn't hear anything, only his breaths that were shortening second by second, more blood run down his lips, the figure place it hand to Jungkook's cheek to make him look at it, Jungkook eyes were barely open, he was opening and closing them every now and then as a way to focus but it was impossible, the poison had already reach his vitals, he was dying from inside out, but the figure was still there, it was talking to Jungkook but the later couldn't hear anything, his body was in so much pain, pinkish foam were leaving his lips and his body was making contortion. The figure was holding him tight trying to make him relax, or even take his pain away, it was crying shouting Jungkook's name but the letter was hearing only buzzing, until he rolled back his eyes and left his last breath to the figures hug.

Jungkook shot his eyes open, his ears were still buzzing and he couldn't move his body, he tried to move his index finger but nothing happened, then he tried to move his leg but still nothing, he was breathing heavily, tears start forming out of fear and start screaming for someone to help him, but there were none, until he felt a small bite to his pinky finger, he tried to move it but still it was impossible until the bite became stronger, he made one last try to move and his body was back to normal, he looked at his pinky finger and saw teeth marks from his small calico cat and small amount of blood running from the bite marks, Candy was sitting at his lap looking at him with curious eyes, and soon after she meow

"Thank you buddy, you saved me once again!" He said smiling to his fluffy friend and bring it close to his nose and kissed her belly. He stand up and went to his kitchen to but some milk for his cat as a thank you, he looked at the clock and he notice that it was 2 in the morning, which means he only slept for an hour or so, he let out a groan and make some coffee to drink, he sat down to his couch and open the TV and put a random channel to play, he took a book to his hand and tried to read it but it was impossible, his eyes were too tired and couldn't focus, he tried to close them once again trying not to sleep again, he had enough nightmares for a day, but his body had other plans for him.

Jungkook was lying in the back sit of his car, and on top of him was Jimin, he was kissing him to his neck where his central artery was popping out, small licks replaced the kisses and Jungkook could feel Jimin smirking, the elder had place his hand inside Jungkook shirt, stoking his abs and nipples, small quick breaths were leaving Jungkook lips