Nine

*Smut warning*

The Chiefs lost in the wildcard game against the Tennessee Titans, so our season is over and now Whit and I have a month together before he heads off for Spring Training, or should I say we head off for Spring Training. 

He doesn't know I'm going yet, but I go with my dad every year and the Chiefs know this and they're allowing me to work out in Arizona. The Chiefs allow me to do a lot of things during the time the team isn't playing since I'm not needed as much. 

Whit and I had actually planned a spontaneous trip to Hawaii after the guys had lost their wildcard game. Well, Whit planned it while I was working with the guys after the game and told me when I saw him the next day. 

We are still stronger than ever, going on five months of being together, we haven't had the conversation of let's move in together yet, but I think we're getting there. I've started leaving little things around his house, like some clothes for work, my toothbrush, underwear, started making the house a little girly. 

I think he's noticed, but he's Whit, kind of gullible to those things. "Baby!" Whit said as he was outside on the balcony of our hotel room here in Hawaii, I got out of bed and went outside and he turned and smiled at me. 

"Look, the dolphins." He said pointing out to the ocean and I smiled when I saw them jumping in and out of the water. "It's so beautiful here. I never want to leave." I said as I leaned against him and he moved behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"I know, let's quit both of our jobs and live here forever." He said and I laughed. "I don't think so bud, the Chiefs love me and now that Hosmer is gone, you are going to hold the Royals up now." I said and he sighed. 

"I know, it's sucks that he's gone. I'm really going to miss him, he was a huge mentor to me when I first came up." He said. "I know but you guys got this, you're going to do great things." I said. "I am going to miss you when I go to Arizona, are you sure you can't come with me?" He asked. 

I sighed and smiled knowing he wasn't looking at me. "I wish I could bubba, but duty calls and I have to stay in KC for some work." I said, it was great keeping this secret from him, I can't wait to surprise him at the squad workouts. 

"I know I know, it's just going to suck." He said. "We've done it before babe, maybe I'll be able to come down for a long weekend once or twice." I said and he nodded not saying anything. "Alright, I would love to stand here all day, but we have a beach that's calling our name to get tan." He said and I nodded and went back into the bedroom to get our bathing suits on and head down to the beach. 

katie.matheny: Hawaii is amazing, it's even better with Whit who is being a good boyfriend and taking this picture:) 

matheny: Hawaii is amazing, it's even better with Whit who is being a good boyfriend and taking this picture:) 

whitmerrifield: You're beautiful and can't believe that we're in Hawaii right now. 

"We are the cutest, honestly

"We are the cutest, honestly. It's sickening." I said as we were now back in our room. He laughed and smiled and kissed me and I wrapped my arms around his neck and he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. 

He laid me back on the bed and hovered over me and ran his hands up and down my mostly exposed body as I was still in my bathing suit. "Baby girl, I want you so bad." He said as he pulled away from the kiss. 

"Then what's stopping you baby?" I asked looking him in the eyes and he smiled. "Are you sure you're ready for this?" He asked. "I've never been more sure of anything in my life." I said and he kissed me again. 

I ran my fingers through his hair and then ran them down his back and I arched my back and he reached around and unclasped my bathing suit top and flung it across the room. "Do you want any of the foreplay or do you just want to get to it?" He said getting up off of me and standing in front of me. 

My eyes wandered down his amazing body and got the bugle in his pants and I smirked. "I want it, now." I said looking back up at him and he smirked and came over and took off my bathing suit bottoms and then removing his as well. 

"You can't stop staring can you?" He said getting a condom out of his bag and putting it on. "No, I can't when my boyfriend is sexy as fuck." He's definitely bigger than any of the guys I've had sex with. 

He came back over to bed and moved us back so I was fully laying on the bed and kissed me and then inserted and it made me gasp out at the sudden feeling. "You're so tight baby, who's going to fuck you this good?" He said as he started to kiss my neck. "You baby, oh my god you feel so good." I moaned out as he started thrusting in and out. 

"God Katie, I love you baby girl, you're so fucking beautiful." He said as he thrusts were getting faster and sloppier. "Fuck Whit, you're gonna make me cum." I said as I leaned back and moaned out his name. 

"Yeah baby girl, let go for me. Say my name." He said putting his hands on either side of my head. "I'm gonna cum too baby girl." He said and I moaned out his name as I rode out my high and he hit his shortly after. 

"I love you Katie." He said and I smiled and kissed him. "I love you too Whit."