Eleven

Spring training FLEW by and spending so much time with Whit was amazing. I think my love for him grew more during that time and it's insane how much closer we are. 

The first month of the season came and went, the guys didn't do too good and now we were in May and an off day in Baltimore. 

Whit has been acting kind of odd recently and it's super weird, but I'm just going to go with it. "Baby, what are we doing today, it's a gorgeous day out." I said as we were laying in bed cuddling after just waking up. 

"I don't know, I was thinking we'd go down by the shore and check it out, maybe do a double date with Salvy and his wife? I know she's out here too." He said and I smiled. "That's perfect, I think that's a great idea. I just have to do some work before we do that." I said. 

"Alright, well you do your little bit of work while I go get us some breakfast and shower." He said giving me a kiss and getting dressed before heading out of the room. I sighed and got up and put one of Whit's shirts on before opening my laptop and doing some more work. 

My phone started ringing and I looked over and saw it was Costner calling me. "Hey girl what's up?" I said as I put the phone on speaker. "Not much, figured we hadn't talked in awhile, I wanted to see what's going on with you and Whitley?" She said and I laughed. 

"We're good! We're in Baltimore right now and I'm sitting in the room doing a little bit of work before we head off to the shore to hang out and do some beachy things." I said. "Oh girl yes that sounds so fun! I miss you, we need to get together again soon." She said. 

"I know I miss you too! When are you coming out to Kansas City again?" I asked. "July, probably for the all star break." She said. "So close, yet so far away at the same time." I said and she laughed. "I had this crazy idea and I think you would be the one that would be down for it, have you ever been sky diving?" She asked. 

"Actually, I have! I love it, it's amazing!" I said. "Perfect, when I come out, I'm setting up a date for us to go, just the two of us, what do you think?" She asked. "I think that's perfect, I'm so excited." I said. 

"Alright girl, well I just wanted to ask you that, get back to work and tell my dorky brother hi and that I miss him." She said and I laughed. "I will definitely do that, bye Cost." I said and we hung up the phone. 

Just as I hung up, Whit came in with our breakfast. "Your sister says hi and that she misses you." I said. "When did you talk to her?" He said handing me my breakfast. "Just now, she's coming out to Kansas City during the all star break and then we're going sky diving together." I said. 

"You said yes to that? She asked me if you had ever been and I said I had no idea so I told her to ask you." He said. "I've been once, it was the biggest thrill of my life and would love to do it again." I said. 

"I will stay on the ground with my feet firmly where I can feel the ground waiting for the two of you." He said. "Not a fan of heights?" I asked. "I don't mind them, just something about free falling out of a plane that far up, doesn't sit right with my stomach." He said and I nodded. 

"I totally get that, I thought the same thing the first time I did it and then I just went and it was amazing, it's such a rush." I said. "Yeah not for me, but this is good bonding time for you and Costner. She's been waiting so long for a sister to come around so this is great." He said. 

"Yeah I love my sister in law but she's older than me so it's great to have Cost who is around my age. Oh, are we still going on that double date with Salvy and Maria?" I asked as he was about to head into the bathroom. 

"Yeah we are, so do you want to join me in the shower?" He asked and I smiled and closed my laptop and followed him into the bathroom. 

We both showered quickly and got out and got dressed for the day. We both went down to the lobby and met up with Salvy and Maria. "You two are so cute." I said as we walked up to the both of them. "You guys should talk, you make me throw up with your cuteness." Maria said and I laughed. 

"When is the wedding?" I asked as we were now on the shore having some dinner. "October, girl you better be coming!" She said. "Of course, I wouldn't miss it for the world!" I said "Have you and Whit talked about marriage yet?" She asked. 

"No, well I mean we have and we haven't. I know he wants to get married as he's getting older and I'm so much younger than him, so I don't know. I mean I want to get married to him, but at the same time I'm like we can wait." I said. 

"If he proposed to you, would you say yes?" She said. "Oh 100% absolutely, I would love nothing more than to be is fiancée." I said and she smiled. "That is one wedding I would love to attend." She said and I laughed. 

"Oh god, I know right? I do throw amazing parties, so I would think of nothing less for my wedding." I said. 

All this talk about getting engaged and married has me thinking, is he going to propose any time soon?