Introduction

Kingdoms Apart.

Year 1700s.

Two kingdoms fought, the land of Kim and the land of Jeon.

They fought for decades, nobody can remember how long it's been. Forever?

You were 14 when witnessing your mothers death. Queen Jisoo, 43 years of age. A visual across the village and far she was widely known as 'Queen Of Beauty.' Yet she passed. A women who believed the two kingdoms could make peace, a loving mother who gave life to 4 beautiful children.

The eldest, Kim SeokJin (22)

The second, Kim NamJoon (20)

The third, Kim Taehyung (15)

And lastly, Kim Yn (14)

Your father, King Yoo. (Gong Yoo). 48 years of age, after his wife's death he decided to never love again. He was a mysterious king, he always looked after his people. Before he fell in love with his wife, he was just a prince and Jisoo. A farmer. He was happily married, he never believed in peace as creation and destruction were two complete opposites. That was until Jisoo death, he finally gave in.

Kim SeokJin, the eldest among the other 3. He is the next king, but before he comes king he must find a wife.

Anyone wanna take that place ;)?

He is a kind man, always looking out for his family. As father wasn't at home he was, always looking after us. He was known as a perfect man in our village, as he has his mothers beautiful genes with him.

Kim NamJoom, the wisest from the others. He's the brother who spends most of his time in the liabary. He's already is dating someone right now, a village girl. A very nice women, you've met the women. During night he sneaks out, spending time with his love.

Kim Taehyung, he was the quiet brother. He was more closest than his mother towards his father, he was a kind man. Many girls and boys in the town around his age always wanted to be friends with him. Yet Taehyung, always stayed in the kingdoms. If he went outside it would be the garden or further away from the city.

Kim Yn, the youngest child and the only girl in the family. You were rarely seen in the town/ village. You don't think anyone knows they have a fourth child, you only heard rumours yet they were never confirmed by your father nor your mother. You wonder why. You and Taehyung were closest to mother while Jin and NamJoon were fathers.

Wonder why your kingdom is called the 'kingdom of creation' ? Is because this kingdom was filled with many plants, and lived lively. There were myths of the royals having powers of creation, yet they were just peoples beliefs.

You've also heard rumours about the kingdom of 'destruction'. For example they were demons that kill people or they were some sort of killer machines. But they are just some silly things people say, their kingdom was isolated. Nobody ever dears to enter their land, yet yours. But know it's ended,

Right?

You've always spend your time in the forest, it was a beautiful place. You rarely see anyone in the forest as 'monsters' lie deep in the forest. Your mother always took you here with Taehyung. A place of calm, your mother also told you both something which only the both of you know.

She's wasn't no ordinary person, she was raised in these woods. You both never told anyone about this, not even your siblings. You ever wonder why your mother only told you two, you even wonder if she's not whole human.

Your mother showed you both many things from in these woods, beautiful creatures. Like those little elves that have mushrooms on their head, creatures like from Maleficent. Cool right?

You've never had any human friends, you always spent your time making friends in the woods. You felt like you were the forest princess that hung out with these creatures.

The forest was a home for these creatures, your father nor the others were worried about you always going out. Because maybe they were all busy doing their own things.

Well that's my story...

Something I'd like to say before I begin the next chapter is this story will have a lot of grammar errors! Started this story 5th Jan. Hope you guys enjoy! ⭐️

~J3xn_Jungkook