Broken Land (END)

. . .

We rushed outside into the village. It was completely destroyed. Jungkook right beside you as you both look around. Most of the people ran away while some hid, you some back at the village. You saw trolls coming towards you, that's when you rise your arm up. There the witches head, you weren't holding her by the hair as it was too disgusting to touch but you stabbed your sword into her head.

They all stop and look at the head in surprise. "Your master is dead!" You yell out. "You will all stop your doings at once!" They comes closer towards you, sniffing the corpse's head. They look at you and growl. You don't break any contact with them.

One of the trolls start making loud noises, all the trolls stop what they were doing all heading towards you. They all turn around and walk away in a large group from there, walking down the hill into the large fog.

You could see your father coming out from the broken village, he runs towards you hugging you tight. "Yn!" You looked at your wrecked dress from head to toe. "What happen to you!?" He cups your face, scratches could be seen on the sides of your cheeks from the witches sharp claws. "I'm fine father, are YOU okay?" You place your hands on his shoulders leaning forward. He nods.

You see your brothers and their lovers coming out from hiding running towards you, you all give each other a family hug. "Jungkook, aren't you gonna join?" Namjoon moves a bit back leaving space for Jungkook, Jungkook is surprised at first but finally joins the hug.

Did your brothers finally except him? The hug loosens, "Yn. You have some explaining to do." He tilts his head looking at Hoseok the wolf and all the other creatures.
You and Taehyung begin to explain to your family including Jungkook about how you met these creatures, your father didn't look that much surprised as he did meet your mother in a forest while everyone else was in full shock. You did explain only little about the bracket as you don't really understand. You father sighs.

"The marriage is ruined!" Your father groaned, running his fingers through his hair as he looks up towards the broken land. "I don't think so." You turn to face Jungkook. Both smiling at each other. You now know you fell in love with him, I mean you did before but you finally admit it. You are, "But we don't have any palace nor any royals will come back after what happen." You look back at the village, rebuilding would take a long time and travelling back home there will be nothing waiting.

You look at the creatures, you got an idea. "How about the forest?" Jungkook agrees to your idea. "But how about the invitations?" Jin says. "They all left." You look at the village people and all the creatures you smile back at Jin. "We don't need to give invitations. We got everyone we need, and I mean everyone is invited."

"But what about your dress?"

"What about the cake?"

You take a deep breath. "I'm sure we will manage."

"I think we are able to help!" One of the village people comes towards us. An elderly women smiling, "We will help." The village people surround us in a circle. Jungkook never knew his people were this great, maybe because he was a great king after all or just the people were just really nice.

. . .

Yesterday. The incident that made a big change, finally everyone was happy with the wedding plans. Especially you, you could finally be happy with the marriage.
Heading into the forest, riding on Hoseok. You wore a dress made by the village people. It was perfect, the cake was also helped by them too. And a audience where all sorts of rondo's, there were also different kinds of food everywhere.

The aisle was a path of purple and white rose petals. You were getting married near the lake, the waterfall view from across. The blossom trees gave everything an amazing view, you watch the forest creatures design your dress by their powers. They were kids happily running around, the creatures were just like them. It wasn't just peace between the two kingdoms but peace between humans and the forest creatures.

You were beautiful, hopping off of Hoseok you walk towards your father. Tears in his eyes both walking down the isle. Sua sitting on your shoulder. The wind perfectly flying past you, walking towards Jungkook you hold his hand.

Dress (Your Choice)

"I now pronounce you husband and wife!"

Jungkook gently holds onto your waist looking deeply into your eyes. You both start to close your eyes, your lips finally touching. The sides of your cheeks slightly blush, both opening your eyes Jungkook smiling at you. The crown flies down onto your head, kissing you again. The crowd cheers.

What a wonderful day. Two kingdoms united as one, the most powerful kingdom protected by the midnight princess and forest creatures. Was this just a legend? A handsome young king falling in love with a princess. A princess land from creation.
A king land of destruction. The two complete opposites together, true love on both sides.

Falling in love with both, appearances and personality.

But you wonder... how was the witch able to look so much like him? Do you even know how long it's been? During the marriage?

Book 2?

End! :) 🤍

Thank you!

~J3xn_Jungkook