Mountain Climbing

. . .

"Morning Princess" the group of maids bow walking past you. You were heading out to visit the village people, since Jungkook isn't here to take you out you had to go out with Jimin. "Jimin, let's go here!" You held onto Jimin's arm pulling him towards the little restaurant.

The restaurant was out in the open, there were five stools on the edge. You both sit down, "Princess-"

"Yn." You look at him "you're my friend now, just called me Yn" he nods looking away. You turn your head towards the cook, "Hello! Two fried rice please." You didn't allow Jimin to eat breakfast back in the castle. Since you felt lonely having in the castle you chose to make a new friend, Jimin.

You wanted to spend the whole day with him, that's what you do with friends right. You both dig into the delicious food. "Mmm!" You lean your head back in amazement. "I didn't know this village is filled with amazing chefs!" You look around the other buildings as they all did the same, you could smell the different kinds of food.

"Jimin, do you know when the wedding is?" You look at him, he squints his eyes.

"I honestly don't know, maybe in a month or so." He says, you just nod in response. You both get up from the seat heading around the village, there was a small carnival and you met all kinds of people also eating new food was the best part. You really had fun, you and Jimin begin to climb high up the mountain.

Finally reaching the top you both look at the view from far and wide, you could see over the dark clouds seeing a tiny castle. Your palace lights glowed the brightest in the night. The place was peaceful. "Thank you Yn," Jimin says leaning himself further back, "I never had this much fun in a while."

Looking back at him, he closes his eyes listening at the wind howling. "No problem JM" You smile at him as she does the same. Then you both watch the village lights finally light up, it looked so much better at night.

You both climb down, heading back into the village. Laughing, smiling, and talking you really made yourself your first human friend. Hearing the loud sounds of horses running towards you, there Jungkook on his black horse looking at the both of you. "My King!" Jimin bows as you quickly do the same.

"Shouldn't you be guarding my future wife not flirting with her?" He spoke out coldly looking at Jimin, Jimin still in his bowing position. "Jimin didn't do anything wrong." You look at Jungkook with a serious face, you could tell he didn't want to cause any trouble between you.

You stared at him in the eye not even moving your gaze away, he sighs leaning his head forward. "Let's just head back." He ordered, Jimin hopped onto a horse while you did the same but Jungkook stops you from doing so.

"Yn you will sit with me." You look up at him, eyeing him you gave in and jumped sitting behind. You wrap your arms around his waist, you felt his stomach stiffen. You lean your head on his back as the horse trots back to the palace.

Finally reaching the palace you get off the horse walking away, Jungkook was following from behind but he stops as you head over to Jimin. "Jimin, I'm really sorry. I should've known." You gently put your hand on his shoulder. He smiles softly.

"I don't regret it, goodnight Yn" you watch him as he walks into the building, Jungkook stands beside you. "Yn." You slowly turn looking at him, his mysteriously black eyes looking into yours.

"Your bedroom will join with mine." You nod, you couldn't do anything really. You didn't want to disappoint your father, nor start another war.

Both of you head into his bedroom, he goes into the bathroom while you, you just sat one the bed staring at a painting. It was a small family, Jungkook's family. His mother was also very beautiful, his father looks so much like him as like his older clone, and him he was looking so young there he looks around 13.

He comes out the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around his waist. "Aren't you going to get changed?" You say to him but he shakes his head, "I sleep naked." You your surprised yet you kept a straight face, he was your soon to be husband so you really didn't have a choice.

In the corner of your eye you could feel him taking off his towel, you stopped yourself from looking. No, you aren't a perv.

Are you?

You went into the bathroom and took a bucket of water and let in fall onto your body, you get your soap and clean yourself and lastly adding more water. You find your nightgown however you noticed it was cut shorter. Did one of the maids cut it? You wore it just reaching your thighs, you exit the bathroom and sit on the opposite side of where Jungkook was sleeping.

You lay down, your back facing towards him. You knew he was looking at you, you slowly drift off to sleep.

. . .