His Present

. . .

Today it was just you and Jungkook, just the two of you hanging out. Getting to know eachother more, Kings orders. Must follow. You hung out away from the snowy village, just us hanging in a place full of flowers. Jungkook took you here, he thought you'd like it. And you did.

There were no guards with you nor anyone, he just wanted to privately spend time with you. It was sweet, you were quiet mad last night from his rude action. You were just being close friends.

You saw Jungkook picking a rose from within the garden, he walks over to you with a rose behind. Showing you the rose he gives you a cute bunny smile, a purple rose. Giving him a warm smile back. You both hung out in the garden, it was a fun yet beautiful experience.

He was more like a baby than a man, he's so different from his first impression. The suns light hits on Jungkook's face you could clearly see his godly features glowing. What made your heart finally flutter is that he always made sure he heard your opinion.

He took you to the garden then to a farm of animals then finally a beach. You both had a really good time. Now you are both laying on the beach shore under the sunset.

"Yn," Jungkook turns his head towards you while you look at him, you watch him as he takes something out from his pocket. A necklace. "A present for you." You both sit up from the sand, you turn your back at him as he begins to put the necklace on. It had wings with a purple heart inside. It just fits so well with your bracelet. "I love it!"

Necklace:

(Change silver to gold) :))

Jungkook looks at you, smiling softly. You both hop on the horse, heading back to his palace. The ride was nice, the wind blowing both of your hair. You tilt your head to the side admiring his side view, you felt like falling in love but your heart wouldn't allow that. You find him more as a friend...

Eventually arriving back, you both sit down for dinner. "About the marriage, it will be moved within this week." You slightly lean your head forward your eyes wide open. That quick!? He just looks so calm, you observe his every movement. He sips the drink, he carefully eating his food, he's looking at you right now.

You snap back into reality, you shouldn't be staring at people like that. If you're a lady you must act like one, you told yourself that. You begin to eat the food, once you were both done. Jungkook begins to start the marriage ceremony planning early tomorrow, you get to join him.

Waking up from a good night sleep you both head into separate rooms. There were about five to six stylist all measuring and planning on what your dress may look like. Jungkook has sent invitations from across the land. Every kingdom will be invited, you are honestly very nervous. The marriage is seriously planned out, there will be no mistake made.

Once they took your measurements you were able to leave the room, now you and Jungkook had to pick the designs, you agreed to everything he picked. After all he started all this. It was actually your first time not going to the forest for like nearly a day, you've seen Hoseok from a distance but you were never able to leave. Jungkook was always now with you.

You watch him, he was very busy. While you, you were just watching him. His face looks so much more attractive when he's working really hard, he looks towards you. "Yn, do you have any ideas for the cake?" There were almost 20 people looking at you, designers, stylists and other things that work in the marriage.

"A-ah..." he leans a bit forward, but that just makes you feel more uncomfortable. "No nothing yet." You nervously laugh. Everyone turns their attention back onto the table, Jungkook begins to speak again. You sigh, you really felt useless just sitting there doing nothing. You decided to leave, walking into Jungkook's room you find Sua.

"Yn, it's been a while. I missed you!" She comes flying around your face. She plants small kisses on your cheek. "Yes, I've been well." Giving her a smile. She flies around the room. "This room is huge! Your also getting married soon lucky you!" You chuckle at her words. You stretch as you walk towards the bedroom window. "I do miss everyone back home." She flies down onto your shoulder.

"Everyone misses you too."