Purple Gift

. . .

Last night was the most scariest night you've ever witnessed! Being chased down by those creepy people, luckily you've been saved by the friendly wolf and healed up by Sua. You walk out from the room heading down stairs, everyone was eating breakfast. You greet your brothers Jin and Namjoon from their return. You take a seat and lift up the steel bowl, you were now all eating until your father spoke.

"That's a beautiful bracelet you have there Yn" you were confused looking down at your hand your face is full of surprise. It was a purple bracket wrapped around your wrist.

Bracelet:

(Not glowing)"A-ah yes

(Not glowing)
"A-ah yes..." you laughed nervously as you try to take off the bracelet yet it won't come out. "Something wrong?" You father says as he rests his palms on the table rising a brow. "Nothing is wrong father." You say slowly grabbing the fork, you try stabbing it. But it won't work, darn it!

You head back into your room as Melda began to style you.

Outfit:

You walk out from the palace into the horse shed, you were shocked when Pia was on the ground

You walk out from the palace into the horse shed, you were shocked when Pia was on the ground. You call out to one of the guards one of them rushed over towards the shed, as he checked the pulse he frowned checking it again. Another one of the guards came running over, "shes alive." You breath out softly. "She's just feeling unwell, let her rest."

Pia resting? You sigh, how will I reach towards the forest now. I do hope Pia's okay. I need to head back into the same place, I need to know what this bracket means. You begin to exit the palace on foot. Exiting the palace gates you turn to your side, Kyro in the distance. Rather than taking the path you walk onto the grass, running towards him.

"What are you doing here out in the open?" You were surprised when Sua was on top on his head, "Yn, the bracelet!" You look down towards it.

"Do you know anything about it?" You pull your arm up as Sua flies down.

"I've seen this before, Jisoo wore it!" You frown.

"My mother?" He sniffs the bracelet.

"How did you even get to obtain it!" You begin to explain what happen last night, but you didn't know when you got it maybe when you were in that cavelike area. You're also surprised that your mother also wore the same thing! I mean it was a beautiful bracelet, purple was your favourite colour.

"Maybe someone in else might know what it is, let's go" you hop onto the wolf, he begins to run into the forest. Finally reaching towards the lake. "Does anyone know what this is!?" You yell out waving your arm around.

It was dead silent, until a mushroom person came out from the ground. Climbing up from your leg onto your arm. "Maaa!" The little mushroom says. The creatures start coming out from hiding. All coming towards you, then they made a pathway towards the lake signalling me to probably swim my way to the waterfall.

You walk into the lake but got swept in, you closed your eyes. You were in a dark forest, it was raining heavy. You were drenched. You saw the purple light again, ma... you run deeper into the forest. "Mother! Wait up!" The light stops, the world begins to shift. You were now in some sort of temple, there you saw the same bracelet on the ghost figure.

"My Yn." Your mother calls out, you turn around but suddenly you were now on top of a hill. "Please answer my questions I'm about to say!" You yell out, you felt sick from all the twisting and turning. The ghost is now right in front of you. "You don't need to say anything my dear," you were now falling down a waterfall. "The answer is right here..." a world, it was destroyed. The purple flames flew out from the ground and the sky was raging.

You look down at the water seeing your reflection, purple ancient writing was written all over your body. Your eyes widened, you finally jolted out of the water. You look at yourself in the water again, the purple ink slowly disappear. Your heavily breathing.

"Yn what happened?" Sua flies over to you, seeing your worried face it's probably not gonna sound good. "I- a god?" Well you don't know if you're a god but by the looks of it, it already looks like something a god would do.

"We'll take you home Yn, it's already late now." You look up at the sky, what!? It's already night, you look back at Sua. For how long was I down there...? You hop back onto Kyro, arriving near the palace you hop off him. "I'll see you soon, thank you!" You wave goodbye seeing his figure gone.

Walking back to the palace soaking wet, the guards wonder where you've been. Walking inside the doors open wide, you were about to head towards your room but as you were near the corner when you bump into someone on the way.

You were about to fall back when suddenly you didn't, you felt warmth from your waist. You slowly open your eyes, it met with his. He was using one hand around you waist, your eyes widened more as you remember him.

Jimin.