The Surprise Ceremony

. . .

Todays the day, you haven't seen Jungkook since this morning. You both had to get ready for the special day today, royals from everywhere! Everyone was here. You family came too, Namjoon brung his wife and Jin finally expecting his second child. Taehyung also came with father. The people you were with right now were too busy dressing you up.

Your dress:

Your Man:

(sufusus I rushed this sorry if you don't like it you can change it in your head) :)

Once the doors open, everyone will see you. You gently hold tight onto the bouquet of purple flowers, as the doors slowly start to open everyone turns around to see you. Your father right beside you. You begin to walk on a aisle, looking up to see Jungkook with his eyes looking down into yours.

That's when someone felt wrong...

Screaming could be heard from outside the building, the doors burst open. One of the guards run in. There, another Jungkook comes running into the building, he was heavily breathing. "That's a fake!" He says, you turn towards the Jungkook on the stage. They both look exactly the same! "No that's a fake!" He yells out. The guards surrounding the two Jungkooks not knowing whose the fake.

You see something coming towards in the distance, trolls... the bad creatures who work for witches. Wait... you quickly turn towards the Jungkook on stage. You got an idea, you begin to move your hands. Stage Jungkook frowns but widens his eyes as the gem on my bracelet glows.

His clothes start to rip, he turns around. "Witch!" One of the queens in the audience yells out screaming everyone starts to run out from the building when they were trapped, trolls from all exits. You run towards Jungkook, he cups your face. You turn towards your father and your brothers.

You honestly don't know what to do, the trolls were so huge! Your mother told you about trolls, you've never seen one in real life. Their oily skin, yellowish eyes and wooden like teeth. Everyone was trapped. You squint your eyes, looking past the small gap you see Hoseok! He isn't just alone but everyone in the forest begins to dash towards the building.

You could hear and see cracks popping out from the walls as the glass shatters from above, a pile of trolls falls down on top of each other. There Hoseok running towards you, Jungkook stands right in front of you while your father takes out his sword. "Wait no stop!" You push them both to the side.

"Hoseok, you came!" You hug him tightly. You turn to your side as you saw the mystical creatures attacking the trolls. "Hoseok?" Your father says lowering his sword.
"Yes my friend lets get out of here!" You all begin to run towards the exit as Jungkook held onto your waist.

Turning around you saw the witch still on the stage as she enters another room, the people ran everywhere trolls slowly falling but eventually getting up. It will be hard for them to defeat, as you run through the fallen trolls you slowly let go of Jungkooks grip.

You watch them running, softly smile before heading back into the building. You had to stop the witch, to save the people and the creatures. You run up onto the stage opening the door. You felt the weight of the dress slowed you down as you ran. As you enter the door a arm came out of nowhere knocking you into the ground.

You felt the blood coming out from your nose from the sudden impact. You saw her running further into the halls, you got back up on your feet and continued running. "You stop right there!" You lift up your dress as you both head up stairs. You were huffing and puffing, she finally entered another room.

There she was trapped, you slowly run towards her. You could hear your heart pouncing from your chest, you felt pain on your thighs as the rest were tired. She slowly turns towards you, she wore a black medieval cloak her eyes were infested with maggots while her mouth, a centipede crawls out into her ear. A disgusting sight.

She shows her strange ugly smile. Looking down at your bracelet, "I see you found it!" She chuckles as she gets on all fours creepily crawling towards you, "It's mine!!" She growls out beginning to jump on top of you when you quickly duck. She hits the wall hard, groaning.

You watch her drools coming out of her mouth, her eyes didn't even have eyelids they were probably eaten away. Her rapid breathing and her strong smell could almost kill you, that's how disgusting it was. "What are you even doing!?" You yell out. She twists her head looking at you, "that-tat-tat!" She taps on the ground tilting her head like a dog.

"GIVE ME!" She jumps on you again but you do another silly movement making her fly into a wall. You gasp, she groans again. She begins to laugh like a maniac, she looks like the green goblin! She jumps right back up. That's what you saw Jungkook busting the door open, you both look towards him.

"Yn!" He runs towards you but gets pushed by the witch. He holds onto his stomach in pain, he breaths out heavily. You could hear him whisper your name, you run towards the most ugliest creature you ever using another hand movement the roof collapses on her. 'THUD!' You run towards Jungkook but stopped when you get pulled by the hair.

You scream in pain falling back onto the ground, she was beside your feet when she begins to rip off your beautiful dress into shreds the dress now reached up high on your thighs, feeling a sharp sting in between you kick her ugly face off.

Since she ripped your dress the weight felt so much light than before, you begin to stomp on her using your sharp heels stabbing into her old skin. You saw her slowly moving, you kneels a bit down picking up your breath.

Using another hand movement a purple flamed sword comes onto your hand. Eyes widen, you look at the witch again. She completely looks scared she crawls back hitting onto a wall. You put the sword in front of her face, slicing her throat you try not to gag. Her head falling onto the ground, and you squish it.

Looking back at Jungkook his eyes were shoook, he gets up running towards you hugging you tight. He looks at you again this time down at your lips, you nod he pulls you into a deep passionate kiss. He slowly lifts up your thigh but you smack his hand off  you both laughing in between the kisses.

"Felt like god" 🤣