Awaken Abilities

. . .

Smiling at the sudden sight, you can finally go back home. You were going to exit the window when you wonder if anyone will notice your home. No, nobody will know. You will only spend the night out back into the forest. You turn to face your bed, sighing. "I will come back." You suddenly jump out the window falling onto the ground. It wasn't as tall as your kingdom, the height was smaller and so much safer to fall out without breaking a leg if your really good at it. You begin to run through the garden.

You finally run your way to Kyro, you were about to pull yourself up when you heard one of the guards yelling. "Stop right there!" You didn't turn around, if you did they will notice your face and maybe take you away. You quickly hop onto the wolf, you held the back of his fur for support. "I demand you to stop!" He yelled again but you didn't listen.

"Let's go." You say quietly. In a blink of an eye he quickly ran, the wind was even colder at night. You still wore the same outfit from before, you felt your neck freezing up. You yourself forward his fur blocking the cold. He ran so fast it didn't even take an hour before you could see the forest.

The next thing you know you found your bracelet glowing, "what the.." you also saw the same ancient writing finally becoming visible then it went, you look up again and then you saw him roughly falls onto the ground, you also fell hitting a tree you groan in pain looking at your arm a raw opened wound was slit so straight. You couldn't find the wolf anywhere, but then you hear something.

It was at least five steps away, the noises got louder. You bent down to find a young man on the ground, your eyes widen. You quickly cover your eyes, "W-who are you!" You yell at him, he was completely naked!

"It's me! The wolf" you could hear him getting up, you move your fingers slightly just seeing his face. "Kyro?" You whisper.

"Yes, but not my name." He groans.

"Then your name?"

"Hoseok. Now could you change me back into my wolf form?" You frown.

"I did that?" Your eyes widen, the bracelet. You look at it again. "But how?" You look towards him, you gasp again covering your eyes. I should've kept my eyes closed.

"You probably did something to make that happen, any movement or such?" You peek again, he was now behind the tree with his head sticking out. Movement? You try to remember as you were on him. Hand movement! Looking at him you show your biggest smile.

"I have powers!" Hoseok rolls his eyes from hearing your words.

"You just noticed that? Now change me back." You heard him whining, he must really want to be a wolf again. You do the same movement again this time it won't work. You try again but the same thing happen, nothing. "It's not working?"

"Try it backwards then."

You try it backwards this time, the bracelet begins to glow again as the purple writing appears again. You saw little purple particles behind the tree where Hoseok was. He was wolf again! Your eyes widened, having something like this is like a dream come true! "Finally back baby!" He yells out, you cup your mouth. "You can talk!?" He looks at you tilting his head.

"You understand me now?" Not just the bracelet turning him human but also understanding him! You run towards his hugging his fur. He felt awkward while you, you felt like you were so powerful now. "I'll take you back home now, hurry up." He says, you jump on top of him as he begins to run again.

Once your arrived at the kingdom you were both on the roof, you climb down reaching back into your bedroom window. You look out the window seeing Hoseok running away in the distance. You lay yourself onto the bed breathing out heavily, looking at your bracelet again you wonder what else is there no know.

But this time, you need to start being careful with moving your hands in a weird way. (Moving your hands like scarlet witch xD.) You walk into the bathroom taking a quick wash as you enter back into the room finding a nightgown to wear, a purple one.

You jump back onto the best looking up at the ceiling. You tried not to be too excited as you were taught that it isn't very ladylike. You take a deep breath putting the sheets on top of you, "goodnight midnight princess." You call yourself that as you slowly close your eyes.

Midnight Princess.