The Other Kingdom

. . .

The carriage doors open, you were about to walk down the steps when Taehyung hugged you. "I'm going to miss you, so much" you turn facing behind him, smiling in pain you didn't wanna leave your family nor your home. "Ahem!" Jungkook cleared his throat as he walks up the steps. "You ready my Princess?" You nod facing towards
Taehyung one more time.

Taehyung was already giving the serious glare towards Jungkook, "Treat her well" he said before pulling back, he smiles at you with tears slowly streaming down his beautiful clear cheeks. You look at Jungkook as he beings his hand out, you gently hold it as you both walk down the stairs.

He allows you to go in first, you lift your skirt high above your knees as you hop onto the carriage. He was right beside you, the doors closed. Hearing the noises of the horses the carriage begins to move.

You exit the palace then the village, you looked out the window looking at the forest. How will you ever come back here, you felt something on your shoulder. It was Jungkook, Jungkook was resting on your shoulder. You felt really nervous because this has never happened to you before, you never even dated anyone in your life.

You look at his face, you could finally look at him up close. His beautiful features, you look out the window again admiring the view as long as you can before it's gone. There was other carriages in front and behind, probably where his guards are.

Slightly opening your eyes, you look up to see Jungkook looking down at you. "Hello Princess" he says, you quickly sit up. You were sleeping on Jungkooks lap!? You felt so embarrassed you kept on apologising to him, messing yourself up on your first day.

You look out the window and gasp at the beautiful sight, it was snowing. The village and palace was on top of a mountain, very wide spread and enough room to build many more homes. The place was completely different from anything you've imagined.

Looking back at the young king you speak, "King Jeon, this place is beautiful." He was looking out the window when he turns towards you, "Please Princess call me Jungkook." He sends you a smile, you clench your lips slightly together slowly making a small smile. "Jungkook..." you whisper under your breath as you rest your hands onto your lap.

Finally arriving into the palace, stepping out from the carriage you examine the area. The place was beautiful very beautiful, the snow made it so elegant. You've never seen the snow before, it's your first time.

You rub your arms together, it sure was really cold. You felt Jungkook beside you, he suddenly puts his fur cloak over your shoulders. You look back at him, "thank you Jungkook." You enter the palace building.

You explore inside the palace while some of the maids begun to take out your things, you were with Jungkook. "Tell me something about you Yn." He finally says my name, you look at him as you both kept walking. "I like to explore." You smile at yourself imagining you back in the forest in peace.

He hums, we both stop walking to see a large dark brown door. One of the maids come out from the room, bowing to Jungkook. "My King," she stands up looking at me. "Who are you?" She rises a brow, you were going to speak when Jungkook cuts in.

"My future wife, Princess Yn. Get a room for her." Her coldly talks to his maid, she bows to me. I went to bow back but Jungkook put out his hand right in front of my chest. The maid looks down at the floor as she leaves, you both head into the extremely large bedroom. You noticed they all had a colour scheme, they used dark colours while your kingdom followed brighter colours.

"Get dressed Princess, dinners being made." You nod heading into another room then into the bathroom, one of his maids comes in you help you get ready. "Hello Princess Yn, I'm Jennie." She bows "I'll be your personal maid from now on." She walks over to you, carefully helping you undress yourself for dinner. "What colour do you like?" She starts up the bathtub.

"Purple." You say as you jump into the tub, Jennie begins to message your shoulder as she pours the steaming water onto your shoulders. "The king also likes purple too." She pours more water, finally done with your bath she begins to style you up with her own style.

Outfit:

The style was completely different, looking at the mirror you really felt more beautiful in dark colours

The style was completely different, looking at the mirror you really felt more beautiful in dark colours. "Your bracelet suits it." Jennie says as she opens the door. Heading out from the room you enter the kitchen, the table was full of food. When you enter Jungkook quickly stood up from his seat, he looked surprised then his face expressions dramatically change into his resting cold face.

Jungkook was sitting on the end table while you sat on the other end, he didn't say anything. You both looking at each other on opposite sides, as you begin to eat you noticed Jungkook wasn't eating so you slowly stop. "Not hungry?" You rise a brow as you rest your palms onto the table.

He shakes his head, "just admiring my view." You pause, you were both staring at each other now. You felt your throat getting dry. Jungkook finally starts to eat.

Looking out the bedroom window you wonder how everyone is doing. You hear your door slowly open, there Jungkook comes beside you. You were both now looking at the view, "I won't be here tomorrow morning." You didn't notice yourself looking at him so coldly, his eyes were all over the place. "Just wanted to let you know that." You hum in response, he finally exits the room.

You continue to look out the window, the scenery was magnificent. You saw a white large figure walking into the sleeping village already looking at you, Kyro.

. . .

Reminder:
Just for anyone reading this, if you don't like the outfits you are able to change your thought of it. I'm not shaming anyone but these outfits are just simple based off 1700s or maybe 1800s.

None of the images are mine!

Enjoy! ⭐️