Runaway

. . .

You rest on your bed, bored. Turning towards one side to another, you couldn't sleep. "I need my beauty sleep!" You scream into your pillow. You get out from the bed heading towards the window. You had the view of the village and the forest, you really loved the forest more than your room.

That's what you get an idea.

You slightly open the door, you saw 4 guards walking around the hall. You close the door sighing, you stop and look at the window. You go closer opening it, jumping out? You turn around, nobody is here to stop you.

So you climb out the window.

Biting your lip as you hand on the wall, you carefully begin to climb down. You weren't really scared, you've climbed trees and really anything in the forest. You reach the ground, you run towards the horse shed but you were stopped when two guards were already there, guarding the shed.

Now you have no choice but to walk out from the palace. You quietly ran, hiding behind bushes and trees and now you were through the gate. That was easier than expected and a fun experience you thought.

You ran into the village, there were some people still awake as you can see the candles light coming out from their windows. You try not to make too much noise as you run faster and faster.

Running out of the palace and village you felt confident you were able to do the impossible, you walk your way into the forest.

You've never went into the forest at night, honestly you really feel nervous this time. Walking past the trees and more trees you reach the lake. You sigh out loud sitting on the edge as the tips of your toes went wet.

You hear the sound of the waterfall, the cold wind brushing off the hair on your shoulders. You close your eyes, you felt so free in the forest.

. . .

You didn't know how long you've been sitting here maybe for a while. You watched the stars above, hearing the crickets and then feeling the mosquitoes biting you everywhere. You get up fixing your night gown.

As you were about to turn the corner of your eye caught a glimpse of light coming from further away from the forest, you frown. You walk deeper into the forest. There your eyes widened, a group of men were here. Not your men though. You quickly hide behind a rock, you could feel your heart bursting out from your chest.

You could hear some chatter, not very clear so you crawl behind another rock and another til their voices were loud enough.

"Did you guys find it?" One of the men call out. Find what? You lift your head over the boulder peeking over, around 6 men where there they all had swords. You felt goosebumps coming from your legs, you could imagine them killing you. You silently listened to their conversation.

"We need to find it! Hurry search the area again before it appears!" What are they trying to appear? You thought squinting your eyes, oh it's the same uniform from the two men before. You wonder what they are trying to find, you quickly sit on the ground as you heard them coming closer. You began to panic.

You carefully tried moving the bushes so that you are able to hide inside there, yet it's not allowing you. You had tears coming from your eyes, you were too scared to die. The rock suddenly moves showing a tunnel, you didn't hesitate to hop inside. Before they reached your spot you had already left.

You fell down into a tunnel. "Where am I?" You whispered to yourself, you get up rubbing your butt from the impact. You look around then purple light appears from the tunnel. You follow the light.

You reach to the end of the tunnel, you rub your arms together as the cold finally gets to you. Spotting a familiar figure in the distance you slowly walk towards it, "Ma?" You say. You fasten your pace into running, "Ma!" You yell out. It was your mom, Queen Jisoo. You slow down as she stops, it turns around. It was like a ghost, a purple ghost that looked like her.

It comes closer, looking around your face. It must be another creature... you didn't dare to breath, you've never seen anything like this. That's when it suddenly cupped of its hand on your cheek, your eyes widened from the sight. It walks behind you, you didn't dare to look.

Another tunnel appears, there you could see the light. You ran out as fast as you can, you ran so fast you couldn't even feel your legs. You heard a male voice yelling out, you quickly turn around it was one of the guards. You didn't go any slower, you look behind again and THEY WERE ON THEIR HORSES! They were chasing you. WHY!?

Your legs felt numb, it was too much to take in. You didn't know where you were even going but all you could think of was just escaping them. You felt a skinny branch scratch your leg you could feel the extreme cold on your left leg.

You exit out of the forest but, it wasn't your village. You heard them coming closer they kept on yelling. You begin to run again, you keep thinking to yourself this must be a dream. From the corner of your eye they were right behind you, that's when something else came running out of the forest.

Kyro

The size of a horse but slightly bigger came running out from the woods towards you, you finally jump on the wolf. You breathed out heavily holding him tight, you look back seeing the men with their horses slowly disappearing. You headed back into the forest. Both coming into a stop, you thank him for helping you.

You were limping that's when you saw Sua coming down from the tree. "Yn?!"