Announcement

. . .

"Yn, you finally meet the king!?" Sua's eyes widen from shock. "Is he handsome?" She flies onto your lap as you sit yourself high on the tree. "I guess so, he's good looking" you lean your head forward, yes he was godly handsome... but you weren't interested in that, maybe. You fix your dress from hanging out onto your lap.

"Yn?" You quickly turn looking down from behind, you sigh out in relief. "Taehyung, what are you doing here?" He begins to stay on the ground as he leans himself onto the tree you were in. "You skipped breakfast, luckily I saved some for you." He looks up at you and throws bread with jam, you catch it.

"Don't skip your meals, you will get sick." He sternly says as one of the light blue birds comes flying down onto his finger. Shrugging you see Taehyung finally leaving back onto his horse out of the forest.

You rip off a piece of bread for Sua, she politely takes it. "Princess?" A voice calls out as Sua quickly hides into your skirt. "What are you doing up there?" You look down to see Jimin and another guy. "Oh I-" you give them a awkward smile before climbing back down. They both bow as you did the same, "I didn't know you were good at climbing" he looks up surprised from the trees height and how you even reached from there.

"Just resting" you say, the other guard walks forward. "Yoongi." He bows, it was the other guy from before who also walked with Jimin. "Our apologies, sorry for the surprise." Yoongi says as the other male looks around.

"This place is beautiful." Jimin takes a quick peek at your shiny hydrated rose coloured lips. You nod in agreement as you lift your dress a bit higher walking over a small hill, "May I ask what are you guys doing here?" They both look at each other, Jimin's mouth slightly opens beginning to speak but Yoongi cuts in. "Just exploring the place." You slowly nod.

You begin to walk away from them when one of them chooses to speak again. "Why are you here Princess?" You slowly turn towards Yoongi, he had his relaxing face looking right into your eyes. "My mother always took me here" you give them both a small smile before disappearing behind a tree.

You take a quick peak at the both of them as they get on their horses galloping away. You take a breath, fixing your dress as you begin to walk on top of Kyro. He's like your other horse now, after he saved you he always allowed you to jump on his back. You felt safer when your protected by the forest creatures. He was faster than any horse, a had a speed of a cheater, his legs swiftly moving as each step he takes makes his fur gently flies.

Finally out of the forest you pat his side back, heading into the village it was quiet. Walking further into the village it was completely empty. Heading back to the palace you noticed the gates were wide open, you see all the village people gathered at the bottom of the stairs while your father, siblings and King Jeon was at the top. You walk into the crowd and listened to your fathers speech.

"Finally peace between the two kingdoms, after decades of war finally comes to an end. As the passing of the previous king died his son took his place. So I'm happily to announce that King Jeon Jungkook land of Jeon's and my beautiful daughter Princess Kim Yn will be engaged from today!" Your heart busting out from your chest as your breath became thinner your legs felt numb, looking up from your father you felt the urge of crying.

You turn your gaze towards your brothers as they were to shocked from the sudden announcement. Looking at Jungkook he stood theirs calm, his face showed no expressions nor he made any objections. Once everyone left the palace back into the village you run towards your father.

"Father! Why would you say that!" Your father slowly turns towards you showing you a big smile. "Aren't you happy! We can finally become one with the Jeon's. Imagine our kingdoms becoming one! No more war" he was so happy saying that, he pulls you into a big hug. You hug back, holding the tears back. You didn't want to make your father mad, you've never made your father made but you never dared to try anyway.

You finally agree with his words. Walking into the palace you come across your brothers, they all look at you. "Are you sure you want this Yn?" Namjoon places his hand on your shoulder, you nod. "It's what mother would've wanted to." Yes your mother would've wanted peace, but not like this. But this was probably the only way, the only way of combining the two kingdoms together. You weren't happy nor sad.

"I just wanna make them proud." You softly smile at them, you all hugged each other. "Just tell us if anything goes wrong." Jin pats your head, they were too sad that their youngest sibling is going to get married to someone they don't even know. While your other brothers could marry anyone they loved however you, you couldn't.

"I'll head to bed now, goodnight" looking at all of them again as you head up the steps. This isn't for you, this is for your parents. You should be grateful your marrying a handsome young man who is king not some over 60 years old man who already has kids and a dead wife. You stopped in front of your bedroom as the door opens showing one of the house maids moving your things.

"What is this!?" You yell out heading into your bedroom as the place was completely wiped. "Your fathers orders Princess." A maid says as she lifts up some of your dresses into the luggage. "Will I be moving rooms?" You question one of the maids but then you were wrong. "Your moving kingdoms my Princess" Melda comes out from the bathroom glancing at you softly.