Chapter 7: Eyeliner

(How original of me, a Marauders book with Hogsmeade, Great hall bullies, and eyeliner chapters 🙄. Anyways, I hope you can put up with me a little longer. Maybe vote? It's the star button on the bottom. Go do it. Go ahead, I'll wait. Thanks, enjoy this fluffy chapter.)

Regulus sighed, the urge to do something, but being too tired to do anything, surrounding him. Lily and James lied  on either side of him on James's bed, the hail hitting the window from outside, making a loud noice as each piece of frozen snow hit the window.

"I'm bored." Lily said. "Me too." The two boys said. After a moment of comfortable silence, Lily exclaimed "I have an idea!" And jumped up, going over to Sirius's bed side table. After a minute of rummaging through his stuff, and confused looks from Regulus and James, Lily pulled out five coloured pens.

"Sit up." She demanded Regulus, smiling, extremely proud of herself. He did as he was told, sitting up and crossing his legs. "Close your eyes." She said. "Is this going to hurt me?" Regulus asked, and she chuckled. "Not one bit." She said with humour in her voice. He closed his eyes and she kissed him on the nose before starting.

Opening the black pen, she gently ran it along his eyelash line. "What the-?" "Relax." Lily cut him off. She made a small wing with the eyeliner and instructed him to open his eyes and look up so she could put it on the bottom half of his eye.

James merely sat there, interested. Lily took a white eyeliner and put it on the corner of his eye. Finally, she finished, and he looked in the mirror, impressed. "Wow." He said. "Your really good at that." She grinned and blushed a little. "Thanks." She jumped up and walked over to James, and said "Your turn!"

James closed his eyes, excited. She opened the red and gold eyeliners, putting the red one on first, and the gold on top. She made a wing with the red, and lined the bottom with gold. Gryffindor colours. She told him to open his eyes, and he ran to the mirror, standing next to Regulus.

"Woah! Flower, that's bloody awesome!" James exclaimed, looking back at Lily. "Don't smudge it, boys." She said, laughing a little. "What is that?" Regulus asked, smiling like a little kid. "Eyeliner. It belongs to Sirius, he has the best ones. A ton of different colours." She giggled and walked over to his drawer, putting them back.

"...How did you do it?" James asked. "It takes practice. I have my own." She said, walking over to them. "Ahh, Reg!" She yelled jokingly. "How did you smudge it already?!" She ran her finger over the wing, fixing the smudged black eyeliner.

"I bet I could do that." James said proudly, and Lily crossed her arms. "Bet." She said. "I could do that as well." Regulus said, looking closely at James's eyeliner. "Okay then." Lily strutted over to Sirius's drawer, taking out two eyeliners. "Try. Each of you do eye liner on me."

In the end, Lily ended up with Regulus smearing purple eyeliner all over her left eye, and James using his finger to rub black liquid eyeliner on her right eye. It looked awful. "Yeah, let's stick to Lily as the make up artist." Regulus said, and James laughed, leaning over to kiss him.

Lily sighed, rolled her eyes, and smiled, wiping the eyeliner off her eyes. "As I said, it take practice." James pulled them both down onto the bed next to him. He laughed a little and wiped the remaining eyeliner off her eye.
"I love you guys." Regulus whispered. James smiled a little and Lily said "Love you too."

(Oh... I apologize for... that.)