-Chapter Three-

"She's dead." The bastard says, "She died yesterday during the conflict."

"Why are you telling me this? I don't give a flying fuck." I reply.

"Wasn't she your childhood friend, back in middle school?" he asks,

"Was, now she's dead, isn't she? Can't be friends with a dead girl." I laugh to myself.

Pitiful really. I told her when she came to visit me, to not mess around and try snooping for things she doesn't want to be a part of. 

Her faith was inevitable, not unless that four-eyed motherfucker died. He's just like a goddamn cockroach, he keeps on coming back. God, I wish I could kill him.

"You sure seem happy. I presume this was you're doing?" I ask, showing him a face of disgust, knowing his answer.

"Yes," he says proudly, "If I can't have her, nobody can."

"So, now what are you going to do? You did all of this manipulation, sacrificing hundreds of lives and brainwashing him. For what? To get a girl to reject you." I scoff, "To say you love her, but you don't even know her. That's just being a dick"

I guess what I said triggered him. I mean, it was my intention. This maniac took him away, and now wants me to follow him? What a joke.

"You better watch what you're saying, bitch." He says, grabbing a hold of my neck and tightly squeezing it. "Unless you want to die."

"Go ahead, kill me." I retort back. "You need me, you can't kill me. I'm the only way to get to him."

"Tch," he scoffs, "But, when I'm done with you. You're dead." he threatens.

"Now, get moving!" he demands, throwing me onto the floor and pulls out his phone.

"Ugh, where to? I thought you were done after you killed her." I ask, getting up from the cold floor.

"Seems like we have people snooping around where they shouldn't be." "A detective, and, oh, him." He says, looking up from his phone.

"Who?" I ask, confused.

"I presume you know them," he says to me, handing his phone over to me.

"T̶̡̺̑͒͗͝a̶̯̖͚̍̎̈͊̔ç̶̠̩̖̟̈́͒ĥ̶̎͗ͅí̵̻͉b̵̟͇̩͓̱͘a̶͚͙͂͜͝n̵̡̫̰̬̦͒̓̈́͠ã̷̋̚ͅ ̴̢̡̯̬̞̈́̂̑͝Ǹ̶̻̗̦̓̀͂͝ͅa̷̛͉̲̯̾̈́̏o̵̡̱̦̗̟̓̏͛̓̈́ṭ̵̺̼̥̱̄̾̆̚̚ỏ̸͙̺̓͋̾̎ and Hanagaki Takemichi." I say, "Mmmh, yeah, I know them. What about it?"

"Well, it seems that my plan to kill Hanagaki Takemichi failed. And now they're snooping around yesterday's conflict." He tells me, "I want you to go to him." he commands.

"Takemichi? What for?" I question.

"Not him. M̶̩̮͛͗̓͜͝ͅi̴̢̦̘̟̳͑̒̐͐k̷̝̤̀́̾͝ḛ̴̃́̚ͅy̸͎͚̰͔͇͑̔̅̏." he restates.

"No thanks," I reply back, "I've got a feeling he's going to kill me."

"Feeling or no feeling, you do as I say." He demands, walking away, out of the room.

I sign, giving up hope on ever bring him back.

At least I know that people are willing to save what can't be saved. 

Hanagaki Takemichi must not fail.