-Chapter Eight-

· WARNING·

This story may contains issues concerning PTSD and other things, such as sexual or physical abuse. Please read with this in mind.

I caught a glimpse of a tall man. Next to him was a smaller guy. That one wore square glasses and had funny looking eyebrows.

He told me his name was Tetta Kisaki and that I should remember his name for the rest of my life.

He also told me to meet him on October 31st, at some junkyard.

I did think of not going, but something in me had to go. Maybe it was curiosity, maybe it was something else, but I knew I had to go.

I have to admit, he was kind of sketchy. The whole situation was sketchy. How can you make it not be sketchy?

You couldn't, and I was simply a fool. Yet somehow, I still believed myself to be sane. Something about that guy made my emotions go weird. It wasn't the love kind of feeling, more like hate and anger against him. I had never met him, yet I felt so much hatred towards him.

When I arrive at the junkyard, I hear noises coming from inside.

The place was barricaded with steel walls and piles of cars. But somehow, I managed to slip in through a small entrance in the cracks on the wall.

Just before I entered, I prayed silently to myself. I know when I enter, I'll regret it immediately. The guy was mighty sketchy. He might have been some kind of thug, but he didn't look like much, honestly.

From the noises I could hear from outside, I knew there were going to be a lot of people inside, but it still surprised me the number of shady-looking people that were here.

My heart was beating quickly, as if it were to burst out of my chest with each step I took.

I put on my hood, scared of what they'd do if they knew a girl was inside. I've already had enough trauma to bear with; I don't need any more delinquents harassing me. I still couldn't believe I was able to hold myself together around these delinquents. They looked much tougher than Kiyomasa, and much scarier.

I slowly shuffle my way through to see what everyone was excited about, being careful not to push any of them, or they might get physical.

Suddenly, everyone went silent. I could only hear the noise of someone getting beaten up.

I finally made my way through to the front, having my fair share of surprises when I arrived.

"M-mikey?" I mumble, "T-that can't be him..."

"Are you talking about the Invincible Mikey?" A guy who overheard me asks.

"Who?" I ask again, thinking I had misheard.

"You don't know who he is? Which gang are you in?" he exclaims, asking. "He's infamous for his nuclear kicks!"

"Mikey, as in Manjiro Sano?" I ask, hoping he'd say no.

"Duh. Who else can deliver those kinds of kicks!" he exclaims, fangirling even more.

Mikey's a delinquent... No... you've got to be lying... H-he isn't like them right...?