-Chapter Four-

I walk past the many colourful street stalls. Children run past me, dressed in their yukatas. People are having fun with the plentiful festival games and eating the many delicious foods.

And then there's me. I've been wandering for the past couple of minutes, which felt like hours, trying to find the people who abandoned me.

I couldn't even call them because Hina took my phone. The last time I was with them, I was at a taiyaki food stall with Emma and Draken, after Hina and Takemichi left me. But the moment I looked away to buy some, they were gone too. So, now I'm trying to find a way out of this place with a bag full of taiyaki in hand.

I eventually wander into some kind of temple ground. I put down my bag and sit on the stairs of the temple. I can feel the cold summer night breeze slowly taking form. I take out a small blanket from my bag and cover myself from the wind.

"Luckily, I brought a blanket in my bag, or else I'd be freezing out here alone" I say to myself, rubbing my hands together to stay warm.

"Who said you were here alone?"

A group of guys dressed up in some kind of uniform comes out from behind the trees, surrounding me and giving me sickening looks.

"Who are you?" I ask, keeping calm. Maybe if I don't act scared, they'll go away.

"The name's Kiyomasa," the leader of the gang says, "What's yours, baby girl?"

The more I looked at this guy, the more I feel like punching him in the face, or better yet, kicking him in the balls.

"Y/n." I reply, not breaking character.

"I see, the silent type. I like it." He whispers in my ear. I could feel the puke coming out of my mouth.

He slowly waves his hand in the air, making everyone go away, and sits next to me.

"Why don't you and I go have some fun in the temple?" he suggests flirtatiously, slowly gliding his hand up my leg.

"Sure, but let me get changed first. I'll see you inside." I wink, taking my bag and heading into the temple.

I hurriedly rummage through my bag in the pitch-black temple, looking for my pocketknife I always have on me. I start panicking from how scared and anxious I was. I shouldn't have wandered off, and just have stayed at the festival.

I slap myself for getting distracted and keep searching.

I finally find it, just as he opens the temple's door.

"It sure is dark in here." He states, looking around the room for me.

I put my hand over my mouth to make sure I didn't make any noise, as I quietly move towards him.

"Hiding are we?" He says, still looking around the dark room.

"Over here!" I yell from behind him, jumping onto him and stabbing him in the shoulder.

He collapses to the ground, clutching his shoulder, crying in agony.

"You bitch! You fucking cunt, get over here!" he yells at me.

I quickly slip away and go out the front door. But outside, I still found myself surrounded, but now with rain.

"Well, looks like it didn't take that long, he finished quick. So, I'm going to go ahead and leave." I lie, slipping away between them before they find out.