Sciencing ~ Bruce

"Can we take a break now?" Bruce had been attempting to make Loki's scepter a power source for 6 hours now. "In a minute Y/N." You groaned and picked up the scepter, swinging it in a perfect circle. "Y/N PUT THE SCEPTER DOWN!" You sighed and put the scepter back, leaning against a bench. "Party pooper." He eyed you with a glare. "Don't touch anything Y/N, everything here is dangerous." He picked you up by your waist and sat you back up in the bench, returning to his work.

Five Minutes Later...

"I'm gonna touch it..." "No you're not Y/N." "I'mmm gonna touch it!" "No Y/N." "Let's go for a break then!" "I have to finish this." "I'll go make out with Tony instead then." You made for the door, as he grabbed you from behind. "You wouldn't dare." You smirked up at him in triumph. "Fine, we'll go for a break." He let you go and you skipped past the Avengers lounge, into the kitchen. Tony was sitting on a stool beside the kitchen island, nursing a hangover. "Want one of my hangover smoothies?" He nodded furiously, as Bruce smiled. He loved your cooking. "Right, three smoothies, one hangover, one Bruce and one personal, three servings of butter chicken..." You mumbled, just as the Avengers swarmed in. "Food?" "Food?" "Smoothie?" They're like ravenous teenagers after training. Hours later everyone was enjoying smoothies and dinner, while you were curled up on the couch, asleep from exhaustion. After everyone has finished, Bruce cleaned up and tucked you into your shared bed, pulling you against him. Hulk was far below his skin, relishing in sleeping soundly beside you.