Horse Riding ~ Bruce

"I don't like horses Bruce." You whimpered, backing away from the gigantic black horse in front of you. He chuckled as you bumped into his chest, pushing you towards it. "We're going horse riding today Y/N, and if it helps you can ride with me." You nod rapidly. Bruce helps you up into the horse, and you grab the saddle, frozen with fear. "Don't worry Y/N!" He hops on behind you, and takes hold of the reins, one arm either side of you. "You're safe Y/N." You just shut your eyes as Bruce kicked the horses sides gently, starting us off on a trail ride. All the Avengers has joined you, each of them on their own horse. Thor had a blonde stallion, strong and proud, much like himself. Clint had a grey stallion, stealthy as it walked among the bush secretly. Tash, a skittish cherry red mare, yet it held itself honorably. Tony, brown stallion with beautiful white markings, an obvious show off. Bruce and you, white with a black patch on its left eye, a sensitive, sweet stallion. Steve, golden horse with cream spots, a stallion with fire. Loki, troublesome pure black stallion with green eyes, much like himself. The trail was winding, up a steep hill to see a magnificent view. On the way Tash's horse decided to rear up on its hind legs, dumping Tash unceremoniously on the ground and dashing back to the stables. She rode with Clint, and you made heart shapes towards them. Tash caught you and slapped your arm as she passed you by. Bruce warned Tash off you, eyes flashing green. He'd never liked anyone hurting you, friend or not. By the time you and the group made it to the top, the sun was setting. Everyone awed at the view, taking pictures. You stayed on the horse with Bruce, leaning into his chest as he wrapped his arms around you and rested his head on top of yours. "Such a beautiful view isn't it Bruce?" He smiled and looked down at you, whispering, "Yeah, you are."