Chpater 6

Two days later, Nolan and me were hanging out. He seemed like a good guy so I decided to befriend him.
We were reading a book together under a tree as we saw the Ugly dolls coming. A crowd started to form around them. Nolan and I went to see what was up.
The ugly dolls had changed there looks. Probably trying to impress Lou so they can go to the big world.
"Do they seriously think that's going to work?", I mumbled. A pain filled my side, I look to see Nolan with a "really" look. "Don't be mean Kaitlyn. They're trying their best."

Ever since I became friends with Nolan I decided to try and not be mean to others. And Nolan has been keeping me in check.
And let's just say it's not fun. My side probably has a bruise from the many jabs I receive.

"What is this?", Lou says to the ugly dolls.
Fuck. Shit about to go down.
"Look at my bangs!" Babo said excitedly.

Insert Gasp from Tuesday
"Face it Doll. They look better on him." Lydia said to Tuesday.
I for one agree, slightly chuckling in my head.
"We're pretty Dolls now", Moxy said
"Well... you certainly are." Lou said fake smiling
"So your Happy for us!"
"So Happy", Lou said sarcastically
"Why does he always have to say it in that tone?", Ugly Dog questioned.
"And yet so sad"
"There he goes again"

"You see, I'm afraid all your hard work has been for nothing"
"What do you mean?" Moxy asked
"No amount of makeup, or fancy new clothes, or dollscaping..."
"Exscue you", Babo cuts him off
"...Can take away the fact that deep down, You are Ugly dolls. There's no changing that. Ugly dolls can never pass the Guantlet"

Yeah and Prototyes can't go to the big world. I'm starting think Lou is jealous.
"We don't believe you!" Moxy said angrily.
"You don't believe me? I suspected as much. But maybe you'll believe him."

Lou steps aside as someone walks up as everyone gasps.

It was Ox...