Chapter 3

Lou and I walked off the stage to watch the dolls train. Well that and to ruin the ugly dolls training, but most of the time they fail on there own. While Lou was watching the pretty dolls, I was watching the ugly dolls.

Right now Lucky was trying to bass the monkey bars but "unfortunately" fell and ended up in the flour. I sent the robot to honk the horn and for them to take him to the wash. Next, I was shooting the paintballs at Uglydog, he mange to miss my shots, except for one. I watch in amusement as the purple paint coved him.

The next day it was also training. Lou and I crept between the mini laundry washers and both press the button (that Moxy was in) to make it go faster. After we did that I saw Bado using the cat simulator. I put my finger up to my lips to indicate Lou to be quiet. I slowly walked up to the robot cat and pulled the lever on it's back.

Babo was screaming as Lou and I ran away laughing. 

^^^

The rest of the week was us pulling levers, pressing buttons, and sending the ugly dolls to the washer.

As of right now Lou and I were standing side by side watching Moxy go through the obstacle course, surprisingly passing. Moxy had a big smile on her face, she turned to see her friends stuck together with gum and a bucket on Babo's leg.

While Moxy was turned around Lou pulled out a black marker and swiped it on Moxy's back. So that way all the ugly dolls went inside the washer.

Yup, that's how it's been the past few days. Except I can't get this funny feeling of guilt out. I mean haven't we Tortured them enough.

I was broken from my thoughts was Lou spoke. "My my, I'm impressed"

"Thanks"

"And yet...never mind", Lou starts to walk away.

"what?"

"Far be it for me to discourage you," Lou asked smugly

"Yeah, no that's really hard to do"

"Of course it is", I muttered rolling my eyes.

Lou sent me a smile my way, obviously hearing me.

"But just between us...no matter how agile or unshakable you may be. When you look up there at the perfectly pretty doll and all the joy she comes with, do you honestly think your little band of sock puppets stands a chance here?" 

Moxy looked back at her friends, then turned to glare at us. "Ok, carry on trying but as we both say pretty makes perfect.", I tell Moxy giving her a sympathetic face. "Good luck at the gauntlet tomorrow," Lou says while we walk away.