Chapter 8

A/n: Credit to Crystalthedaisy  for the idea for this chapter. On to the story now! -Author

I followed Lou to a secluded area. Once we got to the place, he turned around to face me.
"Oh my dear Kaitlyn!" Lou stated while giving me a hug. "Get the fuck off me!" I said shoving him off. "What do you want Lou?"

"Kaitlyn. I know we had a bump in the road." He said sarcastically. "But Um... Im going to need you to wake up from your righteousness phase and be back on my side."

"Yeah no thanks" I said wiping away the stray tears I had from Ox's story.

"Woah, woah, woah. Are you crying." Lou said with a concern look on his face but quickly  turned in to a cunning smile.

"No I wasn't" I deadpan. "Now if you excuse me I have to go"

"Wait!" Lou suddenly said. "Don't you want to be friends again? It's okay I forgive you"

I scoffed. "No Lou. I'm not going to be friends with you anymore. And I'm not the one who has to say sorry. YOU DO!"

"ME say sorry! Don't be ridiculous Kaitlyn, I didn't do anything wrong." Lou said glaring at me.
"YOU DID DO SOMETHING WRONG. YOU TREATED ME LIKE SHIT JUST FOR HAVING AN OPINION OR SUGGESTION. AND YOU LIED ABOUT TAKING OX TO A SAFE PLACE. I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN BY YOUR SIDE. ALWAYS BEEN YOUR FRIEND SO YOU DON'T BE LONLEY." I shouted. "I could have left at anytime Lou, but I didn't. And you know what maybe I should go to the big world." I stated with tears coming out of my face at a rapid pace. I turned around abruptly and walk way.

(3rd pov)

A tear fell from Lou's eye and his face looked like he has been hit by truck. He felt like falling on the ground and sobbing til he physically can't. Kaitlyn didn't get to see the broken dolls face for she is already a far away distance from him. Lou didn't have time to cry. Therefore he hastily wiped the single tear, straighten his suit and walk away to carry on with his plan.

(Time skip - The day of the Gauntlet)
(Back to Kaitlyn's pov)

I was in my house trying to figure out an outfit for my performance. I would have cancel it considering my fight with Lou, but I didn't want to disappoint my fans.

Hmmmm. Red dress or blue dress. Lou always made me wear blue to match with him. So the red dress will be perfect!

I quickly put on my dress and did some light makeup. Also garbing my leather gloves to wear.

I made my way out the door and to the arena. When I got there I could see the stand packed with dolls. And there Lou was standing on the middle of the stage doing a performance to keep them entertained. I sighed. This is going to be a long night.

The house for the gauntlet rises up. "Are you ready for the gauntlet!", Lou shout to the crowd. The dolls in the stand start cheering. "I said are you ready~!"

"Yes! Excuse me. Sorry. Coming through." Mandy says making her away around the sea of dolls and taking her place besides Nolan
"Mandy. How unexpected." Lou turns to her confused and surprised.
Gasps erupted around the arena.
"Step aside model/engineer!" A random ugly doll says coming in.

Just then a sea of Ugly dolls come through and make them selves comfortable around the arena. Moxy and her friends come down the middle towards Lou.

I chuckle to myself. I knew Moxy would come back. A bright smile come upon my face.

"Hello old friend." Ox greets Lou
"Oh this is rich. This is really rich." Lou states. "You can't possibly think you'll pass"