Chapter 7

Hinata looked at Kageyama who was packing his things up in the clubroom. He looked into his own bag. Two tickets lay inside his bag. On the tickets said "Ishinomaki Senshu University Vs Miyagi University Volleyball match.

'Should I do this?' he touched the two tickets. Then he turned his direction towards Kageyama.

"Hey, Kageyama," cold sweats appeared on his hands, "do you want to go to a university volleyball match?" He held out the tickets. "I've got two tickets."

"Really? Sure, when?" Kageyama asked.

"Coming Sunday at Miyagi University on 2:00 P.M."

"Okay, let's meet there." Kageyama replied.

"You're the worst Shoyo. I want to see the match too." Nishinoya hanged his hand around Hinata's neck and said. "No tickets for me even though I'm your senpai." He said in a heart-broken tone.

"Nishinoya-senpai, I'm sorry. I got only two tickets for free. I'll give you one the next time." Hinata apologized.

"Naah, it's okay. I'm just joking." Nishinoya waved his hand and walked towards Kageyama. He got closer to Kageyama and whispered into his ear. "Make sure you have a great time with him, Kageyama." He made a thumb up sign. "Nice job being asked out by Shoyo."

"Huh? Whatcha mean, senpai?" Kageyama played innocent and asked him. In his head, he was screaming 'does he know I have feeling for Hinata?'

"Playing dumb, huh? Don't worry I think I'm the one who realize your reaction towards him. May be Tsukishima knows, too. I won't tell a soul, not even Ryuu. Make sure you got him man?" Kageyama dumbfounded and looked at Nishinoya. His actions were getting realized by more and more people. First, Kuroo then Tsukishima and now Nishinoya. One Kuroo Tetsurou was enough to make his life miserable. He had no idea what Nishinoya would do about them.

"What are you whispering to each other?" Hinata who finished changing asked the two teens.

"Nothing, Shoyo. Enjoy your game." The libero said and rushed outside. "Bye, guys."

"Bye." The others replied. Hinata looked at Kageyama. He looked slightly annoyed after Nishinoya left. Hinata worried if his ask out bothered him. He shook his head. 'You just asked him Shoyo. No turning back now.'

xXx

Kageyama lazily lay on his bed, playing with a ball. 'Hinata asked me out, well kinda? Should I tell him how I feel after the game? Yachi and he don't seem to be going out or anything.' He was debating with his inner self that the ball he was playing with fall on his face.

"OUCH!"

"Well, I'll tell him!" He yelled. "Hinata be prepared."

xXx

The karma might hate him.

The raven-haired boy thought as soon as he realize who were playing at the game. On the court, familiar faces stood. On Ishinomaki University team, there was Ushijima Wakatoshi. Moreover, on the opposite team, there were his annoying senpai from middle school, Oikawa Tooru and Iwaizumi Hajime. His luck could not get any better. He decided to confess to Hinata, on the day where his so-called rival in love would play the game in front of them.

"Oh, it's between Ushiwaka and Oikawa-senpai." He said and Hinata agred.

"Yep, we weren't able to watch their match in interhigh last school and this'd be their rematch after one year. This's gonna be freaking awesome!" Hinata said with great excitement and sparkling eyes. Indeed as the smaller guy said, the game was intense. In the end, it was the win for the Miyagi University. Oikawa and Iwaizumi smiled and laughed happily while celebrating their first win against Ushiwaka.