Chapter 5

The last day of training camp, 5:45 pm

"Amazing!" Hinata shouted as he looked at the various shops at summer festival. "This is so cool. In my town, summer festival isn't this big and grand. Thanks you, Kenma, for inviting me." He turned to look at the timid friend of his and smiled brightly.

"I'm glad that you like it." Kenma said softly. Hinata then grabbed him by hands and started running. "Shouyou, you don't need to run. We've got enough time to look around."

"No, we need to check out every single shop before the fireworks start." Hinata said.

"All the shops? Do we really have to do that?" Kenma asked him. He was now sweating bullets behind his back. Well, he was not an active person in the first place. He began to regret that he decided to help his best friend's fishy plan which he did not know the detail.

"That's right. Now hold my hand tightly or you will get lost." Kenma could not help but sighed.

xXx

2:00 pm

"Summer festival?" The Karasuno boys looked at Takeda-sensei with happiness.

"That's right. Since there's a festival holding nearby and also the coaches think that you did a wonderful job the other days, they're letting you go." The older man explained. "Let's enjoy the festival to its fullness."

"Noya-san, we're gonna see the Tokyo yukata girls! Let's ask Tora out, too." Tanaka who was now happy-dancing with Nishinoya shouted.

"Let's do this, Ryuu."

"Summer festival, huh." Tsukishima did not understand why his teammates were so overactive about this.

"Nee, Tsukki, you're going, right? Let's go. It's not like we get the chance all time." Yamaguchi persuaded his best friend.

At the other side of the room, Hinata was jumping up and down while shouting non senses like 'Bwaaa' and 'Guaan'.

Even their genius setter could not control his happiness and for one or two times, an (unnatural) smile popped out from his face, frightening the first years.

xXx

"So what're we doing here?" A raven-haired boy asked another raven-haired boy while keeping himself hidden behind a Takoyaki stall.

"As you can see, we're trailing Kenma and Hinata." The other replied.

"I can see that, but why?"

"Oh, come on. Don't you want to know what Hinata is doing with Kenma, Kageyama-kun?" The former captain of Nekoma told the boy with a teasing tone.

On Kageyama's way to the festival alone (not daring to ask Hinata to go together since they had not made up yet), Kuroo had snatched him, saying something like they were going to secretly follow Hinata and Kenma. At the moment, the said two boys were sneakily walking behind the stalls, keeping their eyes on the other two.

"Kuroo-san, even if you want to stalk Hinata, I think I'm the last person you should choose to accompany you." Kageyama told the older teen.

"Haha, Kageyama-kun, it's not I'm making you accompany me. I'm accompanying you to follow Hinata. Admit that even you wish to secretly follow Hinata your pride won't allow something like that. Be grateful that I'm doing this for you." Actually, the cunning captain of Nekoma was planning to make Kageyama realize his feeling for Hinata. He already succeeded two stages theother days. This was the third and final stage.

"What're you saying? You're the one who confessed Hinata the other day and you're using me as your excuse. How low!" Kageyama looked at Kuroo with an 'I-still'remember-what-you-did-sodon't- act-innocent-or-I'll-be-sending-you-hell' face.