Chapter 11

Standing tall in front of his wardrobe, Kageyama Tobio stared straight at his clothes. He had been in this position for a long time that he could not even remember how long it was.

"What am I doing anyway?" He crouched down. He looked at the clock hanged on his bedroom wall. Apparently, it was six in the morning and he just realized he had not slept a wink at all. Just before he tried to sleep, he remembered what Oikawa said in one of his junior high days. 'A guy must be always fashionable, especially in front of his date.' Why that guy would even told them that useless information during practices while he refused to give tips in volleyball? And now, he was sleepless from thinking what to wear to their date. Kageyama frowned. "Why am I even trying to be fashionable?" He turned to look at his wardrobe again. All he had in his small wardrobe were tee shirts, pants, his volleyball uniform, sports wears and some coats and scarfs for winter. Also the swaging outfit he once wore to go and spied Aoba Josai back in summer.

"No... no..." He shook his head. Yachi had already complained a lot about that outfit, he did not dare to wear that to the date, did he? What would Hinata say if he showed up like that? "I'll just go running for now," He got up to change.

xXx

"Oni-chan, will you stay still?" The young, orange-haired of Hinata house yelled at his brother. The said boy, Hinata Shouyou was all jumpy and noisy when it was only early morning.

"But, I need to prepare to go," The boy went round and round in his own room. "Or I'll be late."

"No, you won't. It's only five. You're going to meet Tobio at nine, right?"

"Right."

"Why don't you go shower for now?" The younger girl yawned. Her brother was being too noisy for her to sleep. The big guy would not shut up for days ever since he had been asked out.

"Umm... okay..."

xXx

Hinata looked around for Kageyama. He left his bike at home and came by bus. It was already nine o'clock and Kageyama had not shown up yet. He started to get worry. 'What if Kageyama decided not to come?' He shook his head abruptly. "Calm down, Shouyou!" He whispered to himself. They decided to meet at the bus stop near Kageyama's house since Hinata's house was far from the down town. After some time, he saw Kageyama walking towards him.

"Eeeekkkk..." The smaller boy shrieked as he saw the other boy. "What happened to you, Kageyama-kun?" The setter was emitting a very dark aura around him while frowning. Hinata internally panicked.

"Nothing. I just didn't get enough sleep." The boy replied. After his morning run, the boy returned home and fell asleep. He woke up just before nine and he had to rush to meet his date. In the end, all of his efforts of choosing his outfit went for nothing as he picked up the nearest clothes which were a black tee and white pants to wear. Moreover, he was getting this stupid headache from not sleeping enough and his eyes also feel hurt to open. He even drank two bottles of energy drink.

"So what're we doing?" The orange-haired boy asked him. Kageyama looked at him with admire.

'How does he always full of energy?' He thought. He found it very endearing and cute. Moreover, Hinata just looked cuter than he usually looked. 'Maybe because he's wearing normal clothing?' He stared at the boy. The small boy was wearing a tee, a hoodie, a windbreaker, and a scarf to protect himself from the cold. Also he was wearing a black beanie that suited him a lot and made his cuteness overload. Kageyama's heart went doki doki now that he looked at his date properly. 'That's right we're going on a date.'

"Kageyama-kun, why're you staring me like that?" Hinata looked at him with wide eyes.

"Don't make him scare," Sugawara told him the other day on phone. He told him not to do anything intimidating to the other guy with or without conscious. The problem was he did not realize when and where he had done those INTIMIDATING things to Hinata.