Chapter 4

The summer was getting near and near and it was the time for Karasuno to go summer training camp with Fukurodani Academy Group. For unknown reason to the team, Kageyama became very hostile whenever someone mentioned the training camp. Tsukishima did not miss a chance and always told about the training camp when the raven was within 10-meter-radius. The reason was, of course, no other than Lev who had a very CLOSE skin contact with Hinata at the night of golden week practice match. Kageyama, himself, still did not understand why he was that concerned with every little thing Hinata involved. He could not help but pay attention whenever he heard the words 'Hi, Na, Ta, Shou and You'.

The day for training camp had arrived in the end. As soon as, Hinata stepped outside of the car, Lev came running toward him in full speed to greet him and boast how much he grew taller again. Kageyama was already in high concentration mood, looking the surrounding with aware andwhen he found the tall guy running toward them, he grabbed Hinata's hand and forced him to stay behind him. Lev stopped and looked Kageyama annoyingly. The two teams were surprised by their action and decided to stay still and watch what would happen next.

"You got something to do with Hinata?" It was Kageyama who started the conversation.

"All I want to greet him since we haven't seen each other for a short period." Lev grinned.

"Fine. Say it now and get lost." Kageyama pulled Hinata to the front.

"My, my, don't be so hostile. You looked like a dad who's meeting his daughter's boyfriend for the first time.

Hey, Shouyou, how are you doing?" He smiled at Hinata who was confused by Kageyama's strange actions.

"Hello, Lev." Hinata greeted. Kageyama stared intensely at Lev, giving a hint of 'you'd better get going.' Lev did not fill to return the favor and stared back at Kageyama with the same intensity. No one said a word until a black-haired, tall guy found them and came to fetch them.

"I was wondering what's taking you so long. Lev, stop this at once or there'll be a DELICIOUS, DELICIOUS EXTRA PRACTICE waiting for you at night!" Lev shivered as he heard the was Tetsuo Kuroo, the former captain of the Nekoma.

"Kuroo-san, whatcha doing here?" Hinata asked, being the closest guy to Kuroo in the Karasuno team.

"Well, my parents decided to go on a trip alone and I'm free since the collage is closed so I decided to come here. Good to see you again, Karasuno." Kuroo explained.

'You just came for Kenma! Stop telling lies.' was the whole team of Nekoma (except Kenma) yelled inside their heads. They would not say out loud and make Kuroo mad. If they did, that meant that they would be suffering from the black-haired teen's a little sadistic extra practice during the camp. Taketora, who was now the captain, also could not do a thing.

"Osu." Lev yelled and left them while giving Kageyama a nasty glare for the last time. Kuroo looked the three teens with amusement. He had already heard what happened a few months ago from Kenma. He smirked, thinking some amusing ideas that could make the Karasuno's official setter boil in anger.

"Sorry, Kageyama-kun, but this is for your own good." He whispered while watching the rest of the teams made their way to the gym of Ubugawa High School.

xXx

After the practice was called for a night, Hinata wondered around the gyms to find someone who might doing some extra practice and join him. Luckily, he heard the bouncing of the volleyballs in the 1st gym. He opened the door and entered. There was only one person, Tetsuo Kuroo.

"Kuroo-san, let me join, too." The older teen looked at the boy with a smile and answered.

"Okay. Where's Kageyama? Did you two finish your practice?" He asked.