27.......

(Back to the principal)
The principal was walking down the long hallway and going towards a class until a person walked behind him and hit the back of his neck and causing him to be unconscious and almost fall forward to the floor but a person catches him. He got dragged all the way out of the school then dragged all the way to the third School in one of the classrooms.

The principal slowly wakes up and noticed he was laying on the floor of squishy green slime

The principal slowly wakes up and noticed he was laying on the floor of squishy green slime. He was very confused and unsure of where he was at. He started to slowly stand up and try to look around where he was at. He noticed he was in a iron change and weird looking creatures staring at him and talking to each other. Principal: can someone please explain to me why am I here and what's happening!?

 Principal: can someone please explain to me why am I here and what's happening!?

One of the creatures walked towards the iron cage that was holding him in. Human half unicorn: you were the person who shot our friends and who made every single human being in this world I think that we don't exist. You made them believe that we were creatures of the dark and also evil. They think that we hurt them and kill them. You made them think that. Skeleton human: all we wanted was to be friends with them and make someone actually believe us that we're nice and don't kill them at all. All of a sudden there is more and more other weird creatures walked towards the cage inserted to say some harsh things and non harsh things to him. Some of the creatures put some of their hands into the cage and try to attack him some of them did but he noticed that they were doing that and curled up into a ball and one of the corners of the cage. Principal: What is this?? Is this hell? ...... these things are humans? ..... No that can't be right? I know I made this third school but I never went into this school and never saw any of the students ...... I thought these were normal people who were just trying to talk around other people. I thought the rest of the students were like Luna and not weird freaking creatures that shouldn't even be alive. I shouldn't have made this school for them..... Dragon: (shouting) Avery one shut up! All of them stopped yelling and trying to attack the human in the cage and looked at the dragon in the room. The dragon sounded like a young teenage girl with a strong and peaceful voice. She was all white and had red wings with some cuts in them. There was a bunch of gashes and scratches with some of them covered up by dried up blood over there body. Dragon: we are going to wait patiently for Luna and Lilly to get here. I don't care what they did to you in the past it doesn't mean you can kill them right now. We need them alive. Everyone was still listening to the dragon and says nothing. Dragon: go back to your classes and stay there until Luna gets back here.