31

(Back to Destiny)
Destiny: Steve you just need to relax and we'll talk about this later. For right now join us and you just have fun and laugh. To be honest the people that were with you guys are actually really funny. Steve: but I need to tell you something very important that will probably question everything that you just said. Fish walk towards Steve and Destiny and put her hands on both of their shoulders. Fish: you two are so downers in this party. Just stop talking about serious stuff and just have fun with these people seem very nice for right now. Size they all have backstories and also and talk about very funny stuff one of them falls up the stairs another one just says funny jokes. Steve: I'm not a downer right now I'm just trying to tell you guys something very important.

One of the Cloakley figures walked up towards all three of them and gave them a grin on their face. Cloakley figure 2: have fun tomorrow Will do very exciting things far away from this house and this dump area. Everything's fine your friend is fine for right now just relax and ignore every single bad thing that has happened today and the few other days. Just have fun! I know it's raining outside and we have this tiny house that we're all kind of jam-packed in here but the good news hey we're still here and alive so shut up and relax and just have fun. The coakley figure dragged them towards the rest of the group and try to convince them to have a fun time and ignore everything that happened. Steve was very curious and confused as to why everyone's ignoring everything and not allowing him to talk about the situation. He wanted to figure out who's Luna and why she had a grave and it was digged up. He continued to think about the situation and pretend that he was having a fun time joking and playing around with other people in the tiny house while it's was still raining.

A few minutes has passed and one of the figures went outside and came back inside a few seconds later walking towards Steve. Cloakley figure 3: hey since almost all of your clothes they rang are still soaking wet you can change and wear this cloak. We don't have any extra pairs of shirts but we do have an extra pair of pants that you can wear. Everyone in the tiny house stop doing whatever they were doing and stared at Steve. Steve: thanks I guess but how am I supposed to change? This house doesn't have a bathroom. Cloakley figure 2: hah.... We know this house doesn't have a bathroom or any other rooms in this tiny house. But you're going to have to change in this room with everyone in the same room as you. Fish: Steve you can change in front of us it's okay it's not like we're going to take a picture and share it to everyone. Steve: WHAT! I'm not scared to change in front of people but I don't even know half of you. I only know two people in here. Cloakley figure 3: see you do know people in here so we'll just leave and they can stay while you change. The three cloakley figures walked out of the house in stand outside in the rain.

Steve: wait a damn second .... I'm not changing in front of anyone. I just wanted privacy. Destiny: well looks like it's just the three of us and no one else. Start taking clothes off and putting clean ones on. Steve: what the hell is wrong with both of you? Fish: there's nothing wrong with both of us at all. You should hurry up and change. Destiny: you need to start getting undressed and putting nice clothes on before they come back and decide to do something else. Steve: the hell are you guys talking about what did they do ..... What happened when you two were in this house with them alone? Fish: why would you honestly think that they would do something to us they didn't. Come on don't you trust me since you apparently like me so much.

Destiny: (laughs) that is so hilarious and funny you're a student what would you like a teacher or the principal whatever she is you couldn't date her. Which is why you should probably date another student instead of a teacher so you know you don't get in trouble again. Fish and Destiny walks even closer towards Steve and grabbed Steve's hand. Steve: wait a second how do you know that. You weren't here when I was ... That was an honest accident. Fish: oh so he did happen to accidentally make out with the principal last time. Steve: I did that on accident! Fish: what you think I honestly believe you how do you accidentally make out with the principal. Let me also remind you we're not talking about the principal that works at our school now I'm talking about a different one that was a lady. Steve: let me just the elephant in the room Destiny over here flirts with every single person she sees and wears skirts that are way too short and where's old school uniforms. Destiny: I'm sorry that none of the darn freaking outfits fit me because my ass don't fit in it and apparently the shirts are way too freaking big for me. I know that I'm not big or skinny but I rather not wear a giant shirt. I went to the principal and to the clinic in the school they didn't have helped it for my size so I had to go back to my house in Japan and grab that outfit from my school that I already had and where that here. I know I somewhat don't go here but I do stuff around the school that isn't flirting with everyone. Before Destiny could say everything else Steve moved there hands off of his arm and took a step back. Steve: the principal made me to. She .... She kissed me first. I .... I tried to stop her and move her away but she had me corner agent a table.

They all stood there in silence for a few seconds. A few seconds felt like 6 minutes then Destiny's phone started ringing. Destiny: we'll talk about all this later let me talk to the person on the phone. Destiny puts her hand in her bra then grabs her phone out. Destiny answers the phone and was shocked to hear Bob was on the other side. Destiny: I'm glad you're not dead yet what happened? Bob: I will explain later you need to put the phone on speaker phone now! Destiny: sure.... What's the rush? Steve: who's on the phone? Destiny: it's on speaker? Bob: good. (sigh) I know I've been helping you guys out with trying to find Sally and all the other stuff about Luna. I just want to say that I'm not helping you guys anymore and I want to tell you what's going to happen with your friend. Steve: are you not helping us anymore? Where did you go and what happened? Bob: I know you have a lot of questions and I really cannot answer them at all. But I will tell you that I am definitely doing fine and you guys are doing way better than I am. But I only have a few minutes to tell you this and it's very important that I tell you and I hope you guys do not be mad at me. Your friend Sally they're going to use her by sacrificing her body to a demon so Luna can have a friend again that trust her and never betrayed her and will reset the world. She will do whatever it takes to destroy Sally's friends to make her be on Luna side and will sacrifice them as well. What I mean by sacrifice she will burn Sally's body on fire and do a ritual in the cults treehouse thing place whatever it is. They will use people to get to her or you or anyone else to make Luna's dream come true. They willtorture people or monsters to get what she wants and I can't help you with that at all I'm forced to.... I am completely done helping you forever and will go back to being innocent and pretend I'm not involved with this anymore. Sky: well you guys heard it from him and hopefully you guys don't become a complete asshole to him because he's going to need it in a few couple minutes or seconds after this phone call ends. Before Destiny or Steve could say anything Sky hangs up the call and left them in silence. Steve: What the FUCK! Destiny: he's lieing! They.... Fish: They told us they just want to find her. Not to kill her. Steve: before we discuss anything on this matter please tell me what happened when you two were in the room with those people in the cloaks. Destiny: ... Why are you so curious to figure out what happened when we were in the house alone with them. It seems like you went in on the thing that happened when we were alone with them. Steve: what! No not at all! It's just in the beginning when I came back here you guys seemed normal but then when you guys were alone before I got in here you guys seem a little bit different. Fish: fine since you want to know everything that happened when we're in the room with them then we'll just tell you. It's not interesting. When were in the room with them alone they gave us a cup of some kind of liquid to drink. If you also want to know the color of the liquid I don't know I close my eyes before I got a chance to look at it. Destiny: Same. Steve: That is all you had to say in the beginning you didn't have to take your sweet damn times trying to make excuses. Fish: You were also making excuses with you making out with the principal. Destiny: before we get into a stupid argument. I just want to say I am very sorry of what happened between you and the principal but that's all in the past we need to figure out what's happening with Sally. When you were gone and me and her were just in the room with those people. They told us they just want to find her to bring her to Luna and make her and everyone else happy. To be best friends again. They didn't tell us anything else about hurting her at all. Before they left the room the cloakley figures open the door. Then they slowly walked towards the middle of the room while staring at the three friends.