34

(Back to Steve)
Steve: will I see you guys are back in the house early. Cloakley figure 2: well we came back in the house to see what's going on. you haven't changed outfits and we heard some arguing going on. Destiny: ... We had a little bit of an argument between each other but that's about it. Steve: I'll go get change now sorry that I didn't earlier we were in the middle of an argument. cloakley figure 3: that's fine hurry up and get changed. Cloakley figure 2: since we can't stay in this house till morning because someone actually lives here. Our plan has slightly changed but we're still getting your friend. If you do anything to avoid getting to your friend well let's just say you already know what's going to happen. Fish: hey I don't know if this is going to help you guys but there is an abandoned castle across from here maybe she's there hiding if... Cloakley figure 1: yeah we thought about that. Steve got changed into the alpha that they gave him. Cloakley figure 3: I know the outfit is a lunch and it's probably not your style that's all we have with us. Steve looked at the outfit that you put on. He had gray ripped jeans and a purple shirt that had a rainbow flag inside of a heart. Steve: I've worn worse things in the past. But this I can hopefully get used to. One of the Cloakley figures looked outside one of the windows and saw the rain stop. Cloakley figure 2: okay it finally stopped raining we're going to go back to the school and figure out what else to do. Before we come back here. But before I do any of that we heard your whole conversation and your arguments that were going on.

Cloakley figure 1: so before you guys decide to pretend nothing happened and do the Innocence card. We know what we're doing and what your friend on the phone told you is somewhat technically true. Cloakley figure 2: you guys already know damn well if you guys decide to do anything that causes a delay in the shit you know what will happen. So you better get your fucking act together and start helping us to get to your friend. Also quick update on your friend Bob I hope you guys still trust him after all the shit that he lied to you about.

Fish: enough talking about this shit this isn't going to help anything. Let's just go to school and you guys plan the shit out. Cloakley figure 2: no need to be pissed off or be angry for no reason. Fish: I'm not pissed off or angry I'm just frustrated. I would like to figure out what happened to the principal and I would like to go back to the school to help the other students. And I would like for you guys not exist and we can go back to our normal fucking days and lives and none of this has to happen anymore. And I would like to say Steve I know you have a crush on me and there's some stuff that happened between us. But I'm not sure that there's nothing. Steve: I ... Cloakley figure 3: okay! before we get into a stupid fight with lovely dovey shit was going to move on and get out of this building.

Steve and fish stared at each other for a few seconds before destiny nudges fishes arm. They both stopped looking at each other and walked out of the building with the rest of the people and started walking back to the school. Cloakley figure 2: since we're going back to the school and there's no school going on. We have a certain location / building that you guys are going to be in. yes you probably not like it but. Cloakley figure 3: we will give you the fancier place in rooms to be in. You might like it and it's kind of cozy and quiet. But enough talking about it. That's going to ruin the secret. Destiny: I hope it's not a certain place that I know that you're talking about. I would like to get back to normal school and normal life and just not deal with this shit stuff. Cloakley figure 2 stopped walking and slaps destiny in the face then continued to walk.

Destiny grown in pain but walked it off.  Destiny: look! the only reason why I came here was because. One of you took my friend Max. None of us didn't ask for this to happen.

As they all continue to walk in silence they eventually end up back in the entrance way of the playground area. They all carefully walked into the playground area and quickly walked towards a building floating next to the playground area that stairs were leading up to.