chapter 9

Next morning, Jessica woke up with a slight headache as a result of too much stress, she's been stressing herself thinking that if she tells kingsley about her feelings he will reject her because she mistook what her mom said and think it might happen.

in the sense that he might have a girlfriend or someone he loves, while she was thinking about how to approach kingsley.

Cindy came to her room and sat beside her patting her back, telling her that she should just chill and be courageous and tell him what is in her mind.

"Alright Cindy thank you so much for giving me the strength to do that,  it almost past 9 i should start preparing,  won't you be late? I thought you normally go to medical school by 8:30am"

"Yeah today am late,  i slept off. I was so tired that's why"

Cindy was about to leave,  Edward came out dress up about to leave he saw Cindy leaving and told her to wait he will drop her......"Ahmmm Alright" at first she wanted to decline but just let it go because she's already late and the lecture must have already started.

Jessica came out side to stop them from leaving,...... Cindy i have something to say..."come closer"

"Alright hope everything is well"

"Lend me your ears"

"Please make sure my brother smiles, he seems to be frowning since yesterday"

"I think it some personal issues at his office but i will try and see if i can make him smile"

Edward was tired waiting...."Cindy i thought you were already late, if you keep listening to this girl you will definately be late"

"We are sorry Edward" Cindy stated with a smile plastered on her face.

"Jessica i wish you good luck"

When Edward was driving he ask cindy how she's coping with her studies but she didnt reply. He turn to look at her but was teriffied by what he saw.

He saw a wolf head and shouted, he immediately stop thr car and went out of it. Cindy came out and started laughing "

"What the hell is this who do you think you're? ”

" Am sorry Edward for doing that"

As Cindy was Appologizing,  Edward started laughing, cindy was surprise on seeing him laughing...." Why are you laughing"

He took her to the car mirror to check her face, when she glance at the mirror she saw her red lipstick has ruined all over her face,  may be it because of that wolf mask she wore.

"Ahwww Edward it not funny stop laughing"

Edward was still laughing continously"let get going you're already late "

Edward was driving but still laughing and cindy was mad at him, i wouldn't have use that mask in the first place now am the one left aside with anger.

Edward dropped her at the medical school and left to his office.

His secretary  came in with a file and told him that Jason ask her to give him.

"Is he still outside?”

" Let me check sir"

After a jiff,  Jason came in...."have a sit" Edward stated.

"How is the investigation going?”

"yes i have found about where she's staying and she just arrive 1 hour ago,  and we have found some full evidence about her crime"

"Alright give it to the police and take them to her apartment i will be there later"

Everything is going as planned, Jason called Edward that he has arrive there with the police right now at the moment Fiona is with them.

Edward was already driving, coming towards there. When he came Fiona was shocked when she saw him......"Edward!!! It being ages"

"Yeah it being a long time, you think you can escape all the crimes you have commited, you have been swindling people collecting their money you try to do that with me but you didn't succeed.

ontop of that you made me believe and fall in love with you at the end break my heart, you think am a wick person who will stress my self thinking about you for my whole life"

"Am sorry Edward for what i have done to you, let bygones be bygones"

"Officer just take her away,  if she has a lawyer she can call him but let her know that we have a strong evidence against her and there's nothing she can do"

"Edward i will surely show you what am capable of,  you think i won't be able get my self out of the mess you've put me into"  she put on a mischievous laugh you don't know who you're playing "

"Fiona you've shown your true colours,  let me tell you i will make sure you pay for your crimes,  take her away"

Fiona was taken to the station she was so confidence shouting out her lungs that she won't stay for a day she will be out, that was probably her bragging, with Edward she can't do anything to prove her Innocent.

Jessica's car was still at mechanical service so she took a taxi she sat there waiting for kingsley, after some time, she glance at her watch and it 11:am, she knew something might have stopped kingsley, when she was busy charting with cindy kingsley arrive and she was happy a bit.

"Am sorry something came up i couldn't make it at the exact time, hope you're not offended"

"No it okay am really okay"

"Alright i hope everything is fine, you said you wanted to talk to me privately"

"Yes it fine, i really don't know how to put it, don't know if you will accept it"

"Am ready to hear what you will say"

"When we were in collage i didn't have the courage to tell you i like you and i have feelings for you, up till now, but someone gave me the courage,  but i don't know how it sounds to you.

" ahmmm i know it a normal and natural thing to have a crush or like someone,  as it is i also have a crush on a girl at collage me and her brother are friends.

i have feelings for her but couldn't bring my self to tell her up until now that am talking to you i couldn't tell her i love her but she have express her feelings to me and am glad she didn't hide her feelings the way i hid mine"

"But why didn't tell her you love her too"

"I will tell her right away"

Kingsley dialed her number and call her.....Jessica heard her phone ringing she saw the caller id and it kingsley,  she was surprise by it and he ask her to pick the call.....

"I know you will be surprise because the girl i had a crush on is definately you Jessica i couldn't gather my courage to tell you that i love you since the first time i set my eyes on you during collage"

Jessica was so happy to hear that....."back at collage i also didn't have the courage to tell you, i was shy to tell you untop of that scared that you will reject me.

They both laugh at the same time, he ask the waiter to bring them some drinks, they charted for a bit and he took her home. He also check up on her mom and mrs Elizabeth was greatful, Then he left