chapter 33

Maira wasn't happy about it, she had no choice than to help her friend. She arrived at the pat shop and saw Alicia at one side of the shop, Alicia was holding a red with royal blue coloured parrot.

"Is this the parrot you're so desperate to buy?"

"Maira take a look at this one is it beautiful or should I choose the white one"

"I guess the red with blue coloured is better"

"Hope you don't think am lazy for not choosing white"

"Why would I think of that, this one is more better. But is it male or female"

"It a male parrot"

After some couple of days Alicia came to maira's house with the parrot begging her to keep it for her that she's going for an escortion from her work place at the museum.

Maira was so pissed up that she didn't know when she shouted at Alicia...."Alicia I you in your right sense. I told you in the first place that you should not but the parrot it even talkative but you refuse to listen. Now you want me to keep it, am sorry to say I can't keep it. Why can't you stay in one job, why do you apply for different kind of jobs. You work in a boutique, fashion company, restaurant and now museum. I know it had for us but we should take it slowly not to hurt our health"

"Am sorry maira please just for today, tomorrow, I will come pick it up"

"Don't dare play tricks with me Alicia"

"Am serious I will come pick it up tomorrow"

"Alright safe trip"

It was exactly 8:pm and the parrot won't allow maira to concentrate with her work, she's working on some document in her laptop, she decide to plead with Johan if he can help her keep the parrot till tomorrow but he didn't accept it. He told her he hates parrot because they're too talkative, she return to her room.

She couldn't concentrate on her work so she went out to have some fresh air with the parrot. She saw Johan speaking on the phone telling someone that he's coming right away, she got the opportunity to keep the parrot in his room when he went out but she don't know the door passwords. She try inputting some numbers but it didn't work. She try his date of birth but it still doesn't open. She was exhausted and decide to try for the last time, inputting her own date of birth, and it opened.

Maira was far more surprised. Why did he use her date of birth instead of his own?

She brought the parrot cabin and put it inside spreading some food for the parrot, and she left.

When she came back to her room she closed praying that Johan won'the able to know her door password. Because she don't want him to bring the parrot back.

When johan came back he Saw the parrot, he immediately sent the pet
back.  When she heard him knocking the door she lay on the sofa  pretending to be I'll.

Surprisingly, Johan open the door when he came in she was startle. She hold her stomach saying that she had a stomach ache.

"Oh you think you're smart. Why did you kept the pet in my room why I already told you that I hate parrot"

Maira was still pretending, holding her stomach that she'sin serious pain.

Johan said he will take her to the hospital but she insisted that she hate hospitals he should just but her some medicines.

Johan accepted. He went to a medical store to get her the medicine.

Maira was smiling when he went out. Now she's free from this parrot.