chapter 30

She talk about the past that he later transfer to another school and didn't stake care of her as the promised he made to her father, that he will take care of her.

Johan change the subject, he told Maira that this profession was not suitable for her.

Seeing maira was a little cold, He took off his clothes and put them on her and then took her away.

Maira wanted to get away
from Johan, she kept pushing him away to leave her alone, then suddenly her high hill mistakenly made her want to fall. she was about to fall down when she was going down the stairs. Johan quickly grabbed her and the two had an unexpected kiss.

At that moment the media suddenly appeared and took their photo. He immediately covered her with his
jacket.

While the we're taking pictures he looked at maira. Her tears allergic attack occurred, and he took her to the hospital.

When they arrived at the hospital he,
accidentally dropped his card and was picked up by his rival Felix who rushed over afterwards.

Maira successfully enters GWL and Alicia meets her famous object. After johan sent maira to the
hospital, he used her cell phone to send a message to her friend Alicia and added himself to her contact because he doesn't seem to find he's contact in her contact list.

After seeing Alicia coming, Johan left.
When they were still studying in a school before, maira was reading romance novels, and johan came over to grab her and tore maira's book to pieces.

She was about to cry, while he was very anxious and left.

After Alicia rushed over, maira also saw Johan's apology on her phone. He did that by using her mobile phone, and she was angry.

The photos of johan and maira kissing before we're also posted, and everyone in GWL was spreading it.

Johan was very angry and prohibited them from discussing these in the
company.

When kayden went to see his boss Johan, he laughed at him
with a smile on his eyebrows, and persuaded johan to call up maira into GWL. Johan listened to it, but
he did not adopt this kind of approach.

On the same day, johan found maira's landlord and asked the landlord to rent the house to him, Because the
price was high, the landlord agreed to him at once.

Then johan put ask the landlord to put his house for rent on internet and reduce the price a lot, he told him that it should only be rented to maira, he even showed the landlord maira's picture in case if she comes he will be able to understand her.

He paid the landlord a lot of money for the rent he told him that when the year ends he will pay him a lot again.

The landlord was so happy that he didn't waste time he immediately start posting the pictures on internet.

Maira came to GWL company and brought the coat back to Johan. She talked about entering the company again.

He said that she would be given another test. If she passed, she
would be allowed to enter GWL. This test is to let her go to the store to interview clothes, but can't buy them.

Maira insisted on halfway and he took advantage of this to persuade her not to enter The company, because other girls could cry because they were wronged, but she couldn't.

Johan had said this to maira before, and she was unhappy and said that she would definitely enter GWL.

As soon as she returned home, the landlord came to her, and said that her son was coming back from london tomorrow and asked maira to move out. Maira was In depression, and went to Alicia's house.