chapter 36

The following day maira didn't go to office early. She decide to tidy up the house and everywhere,

When she arrive at the office, everyone was gossiping about her, some even said it in her face telling her that's how she does everything carelessly by not being punctual at work she came late, maira was so pissed up that she shout her anger on one of the employee that said that to her...."thats non of your damn business, life is too short, you people should know what to do with your lives not by gossiping and smelling in someones business, you're those kind of people that end up backward in life instead of going forward.

What maira said made one of the employee cry, she decide to take the complain to Johan their boss, when johan heard that he knew they must have put maira in a limit where she has no choice but to fight back for her right, so he decide to talk some sense into the employee by saying...."i don't want to hear anything pertaining Maria has done this or that........You people have been chattering and offending Maira, one of you must have taken the pictures and definitely am going to prove that maira hasn't done that.

"But sir she have said some hurtful words to me, that doesn't mean........" Leave my office right away"he shouted"

The employee quickly ran out, crying her heart out saying that she's not going to work here anymore because their boss shouted at her untop of that he's supporting maira.

When some of the employees heard that, they hate maira more some of them decide to give their boss their resignation letter and that made director jasper was so angry about them losing some of the employee at the company because of maira, he told Johan that he has given maira one week to bring an evidence to prove that she not what they are thinking, and if she can't then she have to leave the company.

Johan declared that he's going to prove that maira wasn't playing with her job.

Mr Jasper the director was so angry and said he better do so if not maira will lose her job within one week.

When Maira has round up some work at the office, she went to johan's office......"good evening boss, I wanted to apologize for the things I have said to you, I said it out of anger I shouldn't have said my work is what important to me now and look here is what was about to happened to me, and I don't want to lose my job, am so sorry I shouldn't have said that to you, she began to cry.

Johan stood up and and pate her on the shoulder and hug her, she kept crying her heart out and he hugged her tightly and clean her tears.......shhhhhh!! Don't cry baby I know it hurt for someone to do that to you, for people to say something you can't even think of doing.

I know it hurt, but I assure you that I have hired someone to investigate on that employees that resign earlier and to investigate on Cucu and the guy working on the cctv room. He said he will get back to me in three days. And the director gave us one week to being an evidence. Don't worry maira am here for you okay?"

"Johan thank you so much I don't know what to say but you've helped me and I will surely do something in return for helping me"

"I don't want anything in return except your love maira, I have a crush on you since we were in high school I don't know if I will be able to get the love of my life"

"I have came to realize that what I said that day was out of misunderstanding am so stubborn to realize that I love you too, I......." Shhhhh I know it not your fault maira you needed a time to think and now you have done that, and everything will be okay, now let's go home and have some rest okay?"

"Yes we should do that"

Maira went to his car and he opens the door for her and insist that she should enter, when she enter he took her to a shopping center and buy her a lot of things, maira was so grateful to him and said "you don't have to buy and this things helping me was okay"

"I have to you know, if I don't then I won't be at ease, I promise your Dad that I will take care of you, back then I broke my promise, but now I will fix it"

"Alright thanks for taking good care of me"

"Okay lets go home and have some rest, to have the strength to deal with some obstacle tomorrow"

When they arrive to the tall building Apartment they both went on the same lift, and the lift began to have some problem, the light was on and off and the lift was shaking and that made Maria to be scared, it shake hard for the second time making Maria fall on johan's body.

He hold her tightly and press a button of help on the lift telling them that their lift have some problem issues.

After 3 minutes the lift was okay they're set to go up. When they reach their destination each one of them went to their respective room, maira's room is room(406) while johan's was room(308), their rooms are facing each other.

When Maria enter her room she made some delicious pudding and cocktail drink with ice cubes inside and made meatballs, she took them to johan's apartment. When he saw her he was very grateful and helped her being in some things, and arranged them in his dinning.

She serve him and they eat together, when they were eating he kept stealing galances at her and she caught him, she stood up and went to his back and hug his shoulder....." I caught you stealing glances at me may be this hug will make you stop stiring at me"

"This won't be enough for me to stop glancing at you"

He sat her on his lap and caress her face making her to shiver.

"Oh Johan stop that it makes me feel weird"

"But I can see when I started it you were smiling right?"

"I wanted you to be mine, but I prefer when we're married as couple it more matured I mean......

" you mean it better, okay lets do this. Once everything is settled let's get married what do you think?"

"That's a good idea, but you have to inform your parents and I will inform my mom when everything is settled"

"Yeah that's my beautiful bayb"

When they were done he helped her take the things back to her apartment and wish her good night and sweet dreams.